WetlookPro

Message # 1069.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: wamtec tv testing

Date: Tue 26/11/02 08:23:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Jim,

About the best you can see with camarades service is about 5 frames per second (if you have cable or dsl)...cos it is a free webcam hosting service. The only way to get better frame rates is to use your own dedicated webserver and t3 connections, which is very expensive to stream...i.e. not feasible for me to stream for free...it could only be a members only paysite in order to cover the isp costs. We do all that on our real video site at www.aquatapes.com anyway.

Thats why I have used Camarades...because it's a free webcam hosting service, and I have no interest (or time) to go into the webstreaming paysite business.

This is the best option for those folks who would rather see stuff for free, as opposed to signing up for a pay service.

You can test out how your isp service is running...I will run some tests on the webcam for the next few hours...streaming some vintage wetlook footage.

The address to view is

http://wamtec.camarades.com

MK

In reply to Message (1069.5) Happy Re: video stream

By JJ - vintagewet@yahoo.ca ca Tue 26/11/02 06:39:00 GMT

I recall the video stream that you did last year (or was it the year before?). I thought it was a fine gesture for the holidays and especially enjoyed the New Year's Pool Party clips. Unfortunately for me, I was having technical problems with my "High Speed" service and only got to see a few frames at a time.

Thanks, Mark for your generosity and Happy Holidays to all!

JJ

In reply to Message (1069) Hello No Subject

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 26/11/02 02:58:33 GMT

OK...that jeans scene is offline now...download limit was reached.

I don't seem to be very good at judging what folks wanna see, cos any time I post something I only tend to get feedback that says jeans and see thru stuff is not what I like to see...so maybe I should conduct a poll in future and see how many folks want to see a certain style of wetlook, and then post a video stream that is what the majority of the voters want to see.

I may also "resurrect" WAMTEC TV for a few days next month...i.e. the 24 hour webcam streams of entire full length 2hr tapes...all day long on my webcam site at Camarades. I had to pull that off the air 9 months ago...cos I was too busy to keep it running every day. However...maybe for special days like Xmas or New Year...or maybe Thankgiving...I will run it all day as a service to the community...and let folks CHOOSE what tapes they want me to stream online...FOR FREE.

If more than 10 people ask for the same tape...then I will play that tape on Thanksgiving Day via webcam. Folks can choose up to 4 tape numbers to be played that day....and the 4 tape numbers that get the most votes...those are the videos I will stream IN THEIR ENTIREY via my webcam.

FYI, there will be no sound (my camarades acccount only streams video, not sound) and it is limited to a max of 20 persons only...so once 20 people are viewing...all others are blocked out. I may also implement a time limit of probably 30 mins per login....to prevent inviduals from logging in and hogging it all day long..to allow others to get in as people get bumped out after 30 mins.

I must get back to editing...I will check later in the day to see if anybody cares to vote for my new downloadabe video stream/sample...and if anybody is interested in my running the  wamtec tv webcam over thanksgiving....picking the 4 tapes that they wanna see most, from my website (nothing is off limits...my pro stuff, amateur stuff or tv stuff...anything you wanna see streamed).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]