minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:40:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 10683.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Fountain Day. What is it?

Date: Tue 15/06/04 07:45:19 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Dear MK!

Thank you very much for answering my post!

Yes, there are fountains in the centre of Moscow, not far from Red Square, where people usually bathe if the weather is hot, or at least warm. IF! Now it is rather cold and rainy im Moscow, so it was on the 25 of May. Hope the weather won't be so cruel to us on the 25 of June. Let's hope and pray. I have a camcorder, so if the weather doesn't let me down, I'll film what I can. If I do, how do we contact? My E-mail is  victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Best reguards.

Bye.

In reply to Message (10683.1) Hello Re: Fountain Day. What is it?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 14/06/04 10:36:45 GMT

Dear Victor

In the USA, "Fountain Day" is normally associated with graduating students at various colleges. The most famous events being at Albany (I will have a video of the 2004 events coming out soon) and at other locations in the North East and some campuses in Western States too. This is also an event here in Florida in October too.

Seeing as you are from Russia...you must know that you have your OWN very important "fountain day" coming up very soon...on June 25th in 2 Moscow Fountains to be more precise. I have a contact who tells me that the 2 main days for fountain day in Moscow are May 25th and June 25th...when all the graduating student will jump into the fountains. I do not know Moscow...but my Russian friend tells me there are 2 main fountains in Moscow where this happens every June 25th....so all you have to do is visit the moscow fountains on that date..and bring your camcorder and trade some footage with me and I can send you all the footage from the most recent Albany 2004 events.

MK

In reply to Message (10683) Question Fountain Day. What is it?

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Mon 14/06/04 09:29:49 GMT

Hi everyone!

I have seen some pictures of "Fountain Day" with crowds of people in fountains on the web. It's great! But could anyone tell me, what is a fountain day? Is it a special day of the year, or is it a day when it is too hot, or is it a day when fountains start to operate, or what is it anyway? And where, in what cities? Does the police mind?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]