Wetlook-Online

Message # 10634

Subject: Film/AVI CLIP UPDATE WEEK#23

Date: Thu 10/06/04 18:04:49 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
06/011/2004 Welcome to week #23

1. Starting with a couple jumping into a pool, first the guy then the girl. The girl wearing jean shorts and a black sleevless top

28.3mb---1:46 swim.avi

2. From a Japanese Martial Arts movie. Scene takes place at night,in the rain. Woman wearing a black dress, kicks some butt, then drives to the 7-11

12.9mb---0:26 black2.mpg

3. Girl and a guy wrestling on water- logged park grounds.Girl is wearing a gray t-shirt and jeans

1.18mb---0:36 BrightonPrideWrestle_HQ.wmv

4. From JW's Archives,Girl and a guy walk into an indoor pool, where she (unfortunatly for u shoe fans) removes her shoes and proceeds to swim underwater to the other side where the guy is awaiting her to come out. She's wearing a long sleeve blouse underneath a black halter top dress!

13.0mb---1:20 JWstelladoestricks.avi

5. Full version of this scene in which 3 hillbillies comes across to the lake and finds 3 scrumptious women, hand washing their clothes in the river whilst wearing their own skimpy dresses. They all come out and go to the guys and needless to say all 3 are stunned and don't know what to do, lol(But they look like trouble to me, LOL)

13.7mb---2:30 obwat_sirens_full.avi

6. A lovely little black and white clip where the woman is apparently seeing this man when another woman comes over. He quickly pushes the first woman into a soap suds filled tub in her fine dress, where she goes completely underwater. Then another man comes in and goes to the bathroom where the woman stands up all drenched, he gets excited, sit's on the tub beside her and I guess asks her to marry him. I assume she said yes as they kissed and both fell back into the tub together. In German, I believe

5.86mb---0:43 obm[1].mpeg

7. Italian Showgirls from Non è la Rai" TV show, then breaks out into a pool party. All wearing dresses. Checkout the girl in the red outfit at the end of the clip(wow)

4.31mb---0:49 nonelarai.mpg

8. Pammy Anderson in her Blue dress Wetlook session.

6.08mb---0:35 pamela_all.mpg

9. Super Model Nina Moric in a Long white see-thru gown under a shower sprinkler

1.29mb---0:06 nina_moric.vid.mpg

10. My other big brother clip,from "Nice People". Some very nice party gowns getting soaked

6.25mb---0:37 nicepeople2.mpg

11. Scene from 1 of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" Series, involving a girl trapped in quicksand by Freddy.

1.38mb---0:34 NIGHTMAREIV.MPG

12. From the TV serial, Pacific Palisades", Joan Collins and Kimberly Davies get into a water fight in the pool after they splash wine on each others outfits!

2:33mb---0:27 pacific[1].mpeg

13. From Italian TV 2 women get a milk bath in their black dresses on stage

2.44mb---0:14 Orlando003.avi

14. Lastly, don't know where this comes from but A woman wearing a long white dress, runs thru the pond after she shes her friend lying on the ground

Palmen.wmv 1.0mb---0:16

See ya'll next week (June 18th)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]