WetlookPro

Message # 10624.3

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlookuniversity

Date: Thu 10/06/04 09:00:10 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Let me try to say this once more..  Around the middle of April there was a major hardware fault.  As best I can determine, this took about 2 weeks to correct ( It came back up while I was stuff of out state).  Since then, the server does go down periodically.  I've also heard that some people can't acess it at all. ( this may be due to your IP being banned for strange activity)  I've been in contact ( and continue to do so) with the service techs on this problem.

Also, the folowing link someone posted on UMD might help explain the problem here, there and to the tech services.

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=messyuniversity.com

I have contacted them the past 3 days with the following results:

Thank you for contacting our Technical Support Service!

We already informed to our engineer staff on this account transfer and we’ll contact you soon after completing transferring process. With best regards,

Technical Support Team.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting our Technical Support Service!

As you know, we had couple of issues in previous server and due to that we were transferred your account to new server.

Once we completed that all data to new server and we do let you know new server login details soon,

Thanks,

With best regards

I plan to stay on their ass until something is settled.  You can't move a mountain with a shovel but I'm trying. Yes.. I could change servers ( AGAIN ) but with unlimited bandwidth, it's hard to beat once corrected.

In reply to Message (10624) Hello Wetlookuniversity

By Peterhnl - nl Thu 10/06/04 04:04:44 GMT

R there more people that cannot access wetlookuniversity.com. Even as a member I cannot reach the site, neither the updates.

Peter

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.067 seconds to generate ]