minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:43:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 10612.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Wetlook TV clip collectors - get a FREE membership to Wamtec Gold

Date: Wed 09/06/04 11:37:48 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You are perfectly entitled to include those scenes on your tape, cos in many cases YOU were the one who provided the great service by alerting us to the clip in the first place...so of course you should have those on your tape.

For example...you were the one who alerted us all to the great wet wedding dress catfight scene on ALL MY CHILDREN soap opera last month...where the bride and bridesmaid fight in the pond at a wedding. That was a great scene...and I only captured that thanks to you. So...I can hardly blame you for having that scene on your tape too...even though I have it already...cos you "own" that scene...i.e. without your tip..I would never have been able to capture it either.

MK

In reply to Message (10612.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Wetlook TV clip collectors - get a FREE membership to Wamtec Gold

By Waterspaniel - us Wed 09/06/04 11:24:55 GMT

Are we safe in assuming that you will already have any scenes posted/discussed here and not include them on our cliptapes? Because that's the way I've been doing it. I'm about halfway through it now (after 3 friggin' years). Of coures, I've had a couple of distractions along the way, like buying a new house and moving, and shoulder surgery, and in a way, even the forum itself. Many of the alerts I post would, in my pre=forum days, have simply gone on the cliptape. I guess it's my small way of thanking the community - the others who post alerts, the wetlook producers, and the hard workin' 'net surfers who post the links.

Anyway, now that some of the dust is settling, I'm hoping to have a little more time to prowl the video stores for those offbeat B movies that nobody knows about and speed up the pace a bit with the cliptape. If nothing else comes up... On Drugs  

In reply to Message (10612.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Wetlook TV clip collectors - get a FREE membership to Wamtec Gold

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 09/06/04 07:23:29 GMT

Yes ...you can add messy scenes too. I forgot to mention...you can also include messy tv clips on your trade tapes, as well as UNDERWATER clips too. You might not be interested in all these kinds of scenes yourself,...but the faster you fill up a tape, the faster you will get your free DVDs and wamtec gold membership. It is difficult to find only wetlook scenes...but when you add messy gunging and pie clips and underwater scenes...it makes your job easier and quicker to fill tapes.

I will give you a perfect example of how to prepare a tape....Wet Brian just sent me his tv tape...filled with UK tv clips. His tape contained all kinds of wetlook tv clips, plus lots of Ministry of Mayhem pies and gunging scenes...plus some absolutely AWESOME underwater scenes on several music videos he sent me...e.g. the Natalie Imbruglia music video where she is swimming in jeans in the ocean and underwater with many other girls.

Thats one of the ironic things about music videos...i.e. most of them are really lousy for wetlook...because almost all wet scenes on music videos tend to AVOID giving us the money shots we like to see....editing things to be subliminal 1 second frame flashes, and or backlit lousy lighting for wetlook or "scorched video" (I hate that over exposed white balance look they put on music videos) or strobing or other annoying editing effects on music videos that prevent you from seeing the best shots. The irony is..while music videos are not really a good source for wetlook in my opinion......the music video directors produce really terrific scenes for UNDERWATER fans...so music videos are definitely a good source for underwater scenes (but rarely much good for wetlook scenes).

I know "Waterspaniel" and a few others are working on their tapes and will be glad to get a free membership to Wamtec Gold too.

The only thing I would mention about collecting scenes from Messy shows is...please don't send me a tape filled with scenes from Nickelodeon and Disney channel programs...e.g. the SLIME TIME LIVE shows on Nick for the last 2 years...or Mega Match etc...cos I have those common shows many times already....so try to include a few original things on your tapes.

MK

In reply to Message (10612.1) Hello Re: Wetlook TV clip collectors - get a FREE membership to Wamtec Gold

By Bill - uu Wed 09/06/04 06:24:04 GMT

Is this open for messy scenes too? I have about 4 tapes of scenes from various tv shows but most of them have been talked about and been around for a while. I always try to tape any wam I hear about on tv and should be nearing another tape soon.
In reply to Message (10612) Hello Wetlook TV clip collectors - get a FREE membership to Wamtec Gold

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 09/06/04 05:40:11 GMT

Wetlook TV Cliptape collectors...I am going to add some new incentives so that more of you will collect tv clips and trade them with us. I know that everybody leads a busy life and few people have the time to collect all the wetlook tv clips they see in their viewing area...so those folks that do make that extra effort deserve to be rewarded....so here is my "new" offer to tv traders.

In the past, folks who sent in their tv tapes got 1 for 1 trades when sending any wetclips they can find (no matter if they are common movies, and commonly syndicated shows, american tv etc), while those folks who took the extra effort to collect only "local" tv clips (i.e. all american tv shows and mainstream movies were exluded) could get 3 to 1 trades. I later extended that offer to 5 for 1 trades for those folks who would accept 5 DVDs instead of vhs tapes....cos it is easier for me to mail somebody 5 DVDs of their choice than to mail them 3 vhs tapes.

I realise that this is a very time-consuming task...i.e. it take me at least 2 months to find enough clips to fill up a 2hr wetklook tv tape...and for most people it can take them at least 3-4 months to find enough tv stuff to fill up a tape....so I am going to add an EXTRA bonus to tape traders (in addition to the DVDs they will receive) whereby all persons who send in a 2hr tv tape will be granted honorary FREE membership to the WAMTEC GOLD video clips website for 6 months. I know that money is tight for many people, and joining a paysite is not always within their budget....so this way...those folks who are on a budget, all they had to do is collect tv clips, and then they will get a FREE membership to Wamtec Gold for 6 months. This will not only give them access to videoclips they would like to download...it will also give those folks access to our exclusive members forums, whereby they can MAKE REQUESTS and choose their favorite clips from my database, and I will upload it to the members area for them to download. Often folks say to me... they do not wish or order an entire  tape...just to get one particular clip they want to see...well..this way...you can get that one clip you want uploaded to Wamtec Gold members area and just download it individually.

To qualify for a free wamtec gold membership...here are some FAQs that should answer the questions that might arise

Q: Can I just fill up a tape with any old stuff and still get a free membership.

A: No...obviously...I do not want to receive a tape filled up with loads of garbage scenes and common stuff we have all seen many times before (e.g. a tape filled up with Bond Films and Baywatch scenes etc)...so your tape must contain a reasonable amount of "new" scenes on it.

Q: Can I send in MPEGS or other videostream clips burned to a CDR.

A: Sorry...no...I can only accept media on VHS tape or DVD. For mpeg clips...please contact WetinRed...because he has a free membership program to reward people who send him mpeg clips.

Q: Why is the wamtec gold membership granted for 6 months duration.

A: Thats the carrot and the stick approach. I would like you to carry on collecting more clips and sending in more tapes. And it normally takes 3-4 months for somebody to find enough new scenes to fill a 2hr tape....so by setting it at 6 months..that will motivate you to try and fill up your next tape within 6 months...so that you can extend your free membership for a further 6 months. If you can keep on sending in tv tapes, then you will get free membership for life or as long as you like.

LASTLY: A word about copyright laws and producers rights. You should ONLY have tv clips op your tv tapes...and no extracts of any kind on your tape should come from adult videos, fetish videos or wam videos. You can only save clips that are broadcast off of the tv in your area.

This should be good news for somebody like WAMBOY...who is currently working on his tv tape...he will qualify for a free membership to WAMTEC GOLD very shortly. I hope that some of you folks living in non-English speaking countries will start collectiing clips....especially those of you living in France, Estonia, Russia. Brazil, Argentina, Japan & Spain...where we badly need some folks in those countries to collect stuff at the moment.

happy collecting

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]