MyWetloook

Message # 10610.1.2

Subject: Pictures Minx AVIa

Date: Wed 09/06/04 21:54:11 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, he was talking about Streaming videos, ie those that you watch directly on the net, without downloading first.  I don't know if Styx do this.

On the Minx site, we dont have streaming previews, but there are AVI previews of all 15 of the Minx videos, some have samples, and some are the title sequences, which give footage of all girls and outfits on the full video.

Nigel

In reply to Message (10610.1) Note Styx have great wetlook videos

By wetman - uu Wed 09/06/04 04:12:52 GMT

The quote of "no one is streaming wetlook videos" is wrong. The Styx guys have been providing high quality videos for download for quite a long time. Suggest you take a look at StyxWetWorld - and there's free videos at the moment on StyxFreeWorld too. I've been a member since they started and I have not seen better quality yet.
In reply to Message (10610) Hello about burning DVDs

By lone taper - cr8ed@yahoo.com us Wed 09/06/04 04:04:04 GMT

peace y'all - just wanted to pipe in about DVD burning - and as MK said - no one is streaming wetlook videos right now - but if you do have a decent MPEG file (mine does not work with WMP or real player files) - you can burn that - sure it is not gonna be great - but what do you want for free - it all depends on what resolution the file was made for - it is a very long and ram hungry procedure - 5 minutes of audio and video is equal to 1 gig - so you will need plenty of space and a decent processor - like i said it is not perfect - but it does work - also DVDs are awesome for storage - as you can store 4 gigs worth of data onto 1 DVD - hopefully soon one of the wetloook producers will place files on an FTP site for downloading - seems like the next step anyways - if anyone is interested in trading wetlook clip tapes on DVD - just kick me an email

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]