minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:20:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 10607.2

Subject: Hello Re: Tell me who are your favorite liquidladies??

Date: Wed 09/06/04 00:16:58 GMT

Name: Drdamp gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wink Smile Eviawn and Belle are my fave's from Vol. 7. That pink dress is great!
In reply to Message (10607) Read This Tell me who are your favorite liquidladies??

By (WK) LIQUIDLADIES - uu Tue 08/06/04 13:12:21 GMT

Folks:

Kind of a survey, but it helps me to better serve the community  and the buyers.   We have just finished up   vol 13.."More We Jeans"   on sale very soon,  but I am starting  volume  14  this weekend  and at the months end, we are having a  bridal  shower by the pool and I do mean SHOWER!!  The wedding dress  and  all formal bridesmaids  will be in the water at some point and time,,This you can take to the bank..

My  quetion to you all is..Who  are your forvoite models to see wet.  (not just the oputfits,  but  the girls...Instead of doing lots of new girls  this summer  I would take the cream of the crop selected by  the forum  and we are planning on several trips to water areas such as  public lakes and  tennesse waterfall sights in the state parks.  So if you don't mind,  please take the time  and give me your favorite  girls...it can be more than one..

Regards  and get ready for

volume  13  guys...

(WK)  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]