MyWetloook

Message # 10605

Subject: Hello New 2004 water festival series - hundreds of free pics

Date: Tue 08/06/04 06:53:20 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey Folks,  you can now see hundreds of free pics from the first 2 videos in our 2004 water festival series (what we were up to during April). This series is a 3 way effort...being scenes filmed by EuroWAM TEAM, Leonmoomin, and myself (the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly) while we were in Thailand. There are going to be many new releases in this water festival 2004 series...here are the first 2 videos   T2004M1 and T2004F1. You can find the free galleries here

http://www.wamtec.com/Thailand/

The scenes in this series comprise of hundreds of Asian Girls AND European girls getting wet in a myriad of ways. Everything from water bucket fights, water hoses, super soaker water guns, bathing in the canals, showers in the streets, playing in the waterfalls, lots of backpacker girls stopping by our little promotions area to get a soaking, hotel girls getting soaked, and promotions models for various products getting soaked too. The pictures speak for themselves...i.e. it was way too much fun for any wet fan to have.

Aside from Leonmoomin and FLaviu, we had lots of great help from Wet Brian and Steve from Canada, plus Lisa, Kat and the hotel girls...and we met lots of other forum folks while over there too..i.e. Christian, Willie, Carl Soak, Wet Fraser et al.

Our wetlook tour group is getting bigger each year...and we hope that more of you can join us in 2005. If you cannot make it...order these DVDs to see the action...and you will not be disappointed...cos each DVD or tape is jampacked with 2 solid hours of candid wetlook action (all the crap was edited out on my pc...so you only get the best highlights on each tape).

enjoy the pics

MK

http://www.wamtec.com/Thailand/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]