WetlookPro

Message # 10602.3.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: At least there is another place that I know

Date: Wed 09/06/04 05:09:34 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have seen some wetlook at somerset house,but it seems to be mostly kids.Unfortunately the late teens/adults tend to just walk through the fountains to get damp,not really play in the fountains. Sad

Brian

In reply to Message (10602.3.2) Question At least there is another place that I know

By ssiei - ssiei@mail.com it Tue 08/06/04 13:06:08 GMT

<I hope they will not force wetlook at Trafalgar Square to stop because it is the best location in London for candid clothed wetlook.>

I Know at least another good place for wetlook -even if of another kind- in London and that is Somerset House, just a few minutes down the Strand. During summer months the fountain court is open to the public untill 11pm, and on warm days I have been witness of how hard it is for any passer-by not to risk himself in. Strangely I have only seldom seen pictures of this popular london wetlook venue appear over the net: an old set of Leon's I think and very few others.

Ciao!

In reply to Message (10602.3) Sad Re: Wetlook at Trafalgar Square may come to an end...

By Panayiotis Constantinides - cy Tue 08/06/04 08:07:12 GMT

I was at Trafalgar Square both yesteray (Mon 7 Jun) and today (Tue 8 Jun). What I noticed was that the "Heritage Wardens" ordered most of the teenagers who went into the fountains to come out almost as soon as they noticed them, while they also forced some others who played water fights to stop. Altogether, there were only two girls yesterday and three today who got wet... or, should I say, were allowed to get wet. I don't know if it's at the discretion of each specific warden to decide whether to allow people to get wet or not, but I have noticed that on some days nobody pays attention while on other days they are chasing those going into the fountains. About a fortnight ago, when there were 2-3 warm days again, two boys went in and tried to climb to the fountain rim, and a warden approached them and told them that they were not allowed to go up there, but they were free to swim around the fountain. Who knows... I hope they will not force wetlook at Trafalgar Square to stop because it is the best location in London for candid clothed wetlook.
In reply to Message (10602) Note Right now in London...

By ssiei - ssiei@mail.com it Tue 08/06/04 00:17:38 GMT

...it is sunny and hot with 30°C (86°F). Watching closely to the webcam pointing to the fountains of T sq., can you see some small dots in the water? Are they people cooling off in there?

<a href="http://http://www.webviews.co.uk/liveimages/trafalgarsq.jpg">click here</a>

Ciao!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]