Wetlook-Online

Message # 10599

Subject: Hello A wet day!

Date: Mon 07/06/04 17:04:33 GMT

Name: Chills uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm a 21 year old guy and I haven't really gotten completely drenched in clothes for probably 8 years.  I've been in water fights and such, but haven't gotten more than just a little wet.  A lot of this has to do with the fact that I live at home with my mom and grandpa, and one of them are always here.  But this morning my mom left for an hour to go to some chores and I stayed at home.  I live in Southern California, where it's nice and warm, so I thought it would be perfect to do something.  

I was wearing a small orange tank top and some boxer shorts, and I thought the best thing to do would be to get in the shower and just run the water over me for an instant soaking.  So, I got in there and did it.  It was so extremely exhilarating!  It was unlike any feeling I had ever had before.  I reveled in it for about a minute making sure every inch of me was thoroughly wet.  When it was hitting my crotch, I realized how excited I was.  It was awesome.  But I knew I couldn't just sit around wet for too long with my mom coming back home anytime, so I changed into a dry shirt and thought about putting on some dry boxers, but then I decided I would just put some shorts on over my wet boxers.  That way I'd feel wet for a long time.  When my mom came home she didn't suspect anything.  

Then later in the day mom wanted to wash the car.  I immediately thought it would be a perfect time to create another wet opportunity.  I was wearing a gray t-shirt, olive green shorts, and some sandals.  I didn't do anything for awhile, but then she went in the house and I said to myself that I needed to just do it.  So I took the hose and just sprayed it all over me.  When mom came back out she was so shocked, yelling "what happened!?"  I told her that the spray nozzle dropped off the hose and the hose slipped out of my hand and as I was trying to catch it it was directed at me.  She was a little mad, but she got over it and we finished up.  By that time I was mostly dry because of the hot weather.  

That was so much fun that I want to do it all again, but I have a feeling it will be awhile, unless I meet some friends who like getting wet, preferably female ones.  In fact, very preferably female.  Now that would be heaven!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.073 seconds to generate ]