MyWetloook

Message # 10594.1

Subject: Dancing Thanks! A great explanations of Le Big Dil

Date: Mon 07/06/04 09:04:00 GMT

Name: wetclothes se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I hope some other TV channel can doo the same show in their contries too!

PS! What is the name on TV channel in France, is it a digital and what is the name on the satelite. And is it for free or payment channel?

In reply to Message (10594) Info Explanations of Le Big Dil

By Lagouffe - fr Mon 07/06/04 08:32:52 GMT

First of all I would like to thank all the contributions for the past weeks and, above all, the web(wet)shots powerfull series.

Then I would like to give some info about le big dil.

« Le Bigdil » is 3 or 4 years old now but this year they decide to put a swimming-pool (as everybody may know on this forum) on the stage. Every show is approximately 50 minutes long with 4 games. For each game, there is 1,2 or more contestant(s), of various ages, which contest together in order to reach a goal or versus each other. The principle is that the candidates(s) can win some gifts (PC, travel...) or money doing various type of contests, with generally time restriction. In the middle of the game, the announcer propose to exchange the winnings with some mystery things (more or less interesting than the winnings) hired behind a wall: this is the “deal” of the game. The biggest gift is a car.

The contestants aren’t taken from the assistance. They come to the game knowing that they will play although they don’t know the kind of game.

Descriptions of the games posting on the forum:

The lady on the diving-board posted on wamtec-gold and the clip LeBigDil-D180504:

Unfortunately I didn’t see this clip (but only vidcaps) but I know this game: I saw it 2 or 3 times. The candidate is on some kind of diving-board which is hold by extensible bonds. The announcer ask questions. With every good answer the candidate walk one step ahead and earn some money. Of course, with every step, the diving board is going down and down. The risk is to fall into the water. If so, the winnings are devised into two. The candidate can stop when he or she wants to.

I think some of the contestants hurt because, until now, there is mostly men for this game and they appear with armour and helmet.

The 2 ladies with diving mask:

The 2 ladies have to cross the pool, one with a decanter of orange juice and the other with a glass on a tray. In the middle of the pool they have to fill the glass with the juice and then they have to finish the crossing without putting the glass into the water. A lead belt maintain the ladies under the water.

The ladies in pink top and jeans:

This is a game with a team of four contestants: 3 men and a girl. One man is sitting in a harness: he have to cross the pool holding the others one by one, only with one hand. The 2 men do it first and do it very well. So the team win a plasma TV screen and a travel to London. The deal is to switch it for the mystery gift or to continue with the lady crossing the pool. If she success, the team win a pair of roller-skate. If she fall they don’t lose anything. Of course the boys chose to continue!! You know the rest of the story.

The ladies in the boat:

The couple have to make the money fall into the water and catch it. “Unfortunately” the boat sink too fast...

See you, my dear forum.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]