minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:02:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 10590.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: VCR alert to Paul in Greece (and Canadian tv viewers)

Date: Tue 08/06/04 08:35:45 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Panos...yes..they do do some re-runs...but whenever they do re-runs, they tend to cut out the wetlook models scenes in those re-runs. Last year they had the nice scene with the girls in the red outfits in the pool...and when they re-ran that same episode 4 weeks later...they cut out that segment of the show...so the re-runs are abbreviated shorter shows, and often they cut those wet scenes out on the re-runs...so you need to catch the original live shows...not the re-runs.

BTW...that show hostess...is absolute dead ringer for Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock...only that she has blonde hair instead of brunette. The original host of that show back in 1994 was always going into the pool...and then the show was hosted by a famous male theatrical actor for 2-3 years..and things were pretty good when he hosted the show too...but when this current hostess took over the show 4 years show...she changed the format of the show entirely...e.g. in the earlier series..they always had the aerobics girls doing their workouts in their spandex and lyca outfits, and they would go into the pool as well...but dropped all that these days and now the show is much more reserved and less playful than it used to be.

MK

In reply to Message (10590.2.1) TV Re: Re: VCR alert to Paul in Greece (and Canadian tv viewers)

By Panayiotis Constantinides - cy Tue 08/06/04 08:11:52 GMT

From mid-July onwards, they have re-runs of selected scenes at "Proinos Cafes", right? You might have a chance to see these scenes again then. But I'll agree that the current host is no good for wetlook, she seems to be too conceited. Einai polla psilomytta!
In reply to Message (10590.2) Hello Re: VCR alert to Paul in Greece (and Canadian tv viewers)

By Paul Rain-Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Mon 07/06/04 23:37:02 GMT

Hi Mark

I haven't watched Antenna but now I'll keep an eye on that channel.

If I've lost the scenes I'm gonna shoot myself....!!!!!!!!! Warning! Danger Exclamation

In reply to Message (10590) Hello VCR alert to Paul in Greece (and Canadian tv viewers)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 07/06/04 03:44:43 GMT

Hey Paul...that daily Greek tv show that produced all those wet wedding dress and models in the pool & sea scenes from past years...had their first wetlook models event of the 2004 summer season today. They normally have interludes with models in the pool at least 6-7 times during their summer poolside shows. Anyway....today, they had the models showing off some summer outfits, heels and handbags, and then being hosed down by the pool and getting a nice soaking. I managed catch the first run of the show that aired at 3am in the USA and Canada...and it will be repeated again this afternoon at 3pm for those in the USA and Canada who get the Antenna 1 channel in the USA (it is called the Odyssey 1 channel on Canadian digital satellite services).

This is a "live" show...so you should have seen this some 7 hours earlier in Greece...but if not..tune in for the re-run later today.

Today the models were just getting hosed down by the side of the pool.. and only one of them dived in the pool...methinks the weather must not be hot enough yet in Athens for pool scenes...hopefully your weather will warm up soon and more girls will dive in the pool in tomorrow's show....but stay tuned to Antenna1 channel (or Odyssey 1 in Canada) cos I don't have the time to tape this channel every day.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]