Wetlook-Online

Message # 1059.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moonface query

Date: Tue 26/11/02 06:30:10 GMT

Name: Timo uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I only hope that the upcomming pictures wil show some more, like former updates. Sometimes they show nothing.

Timo

In reply to Message (1059.1.1.1.1) Bad Eyes Re: Re: Re: Re: Moonface query

By Wetinlongskirts - elgol@gmx.co.uk gb Tue 26/11/02 03:16:01 GMT

800x600 isn't the best my monitor can do, but it's the best my eyes can do! I tend to find 1024x768 gives me eyestrain quite quickly, so I avoid it.

Thanks for the IE tips. I can always change resolution briefly to see that page better but, hopefully, Moonface will add a scroll-bar at some point.

In reply to Message (1059.1.1.1) Note Re: Re: Re: Moonface query

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Tue 26/11/02 03:01:02 GMT

OK, I see the problem. When I first read your reply, it didn't make sense because there should be a scroll bar on the right side of your screen to fix the resolution size problem, but because the Moon Face web pages are split, the right hand side bar only scrolls the right side of the page. BTW, I did a test and set my resolution to 800 x 600 and could still see mfwv-9 above the bottom status bar (17" flat screen monitor). Another thing you can do to increase your viewing size is hide all those useless button bars, custom side bars, my computer bars, etc. The only ones I leave on the screen are the address bar at the top and the status bare at the bottom, which are real thin on I.E. (one reason I like IE better than Netscape). Of course, you can hide even these bars to get more viewing area, but it means loading pages blind. (Solution: load the page, than hide the bars.) And, lastely, if 800 x 600 is the best your monitor can do, you might consider biting the bullet and upgrading, especially if looking at internet pictures is big part of your computer activity. Anyway, glad I could help. I found Moonfaces'  tease about watching her get dressed and made up (knowing she was going to get wet) kind of a turn on.

Cheers,

Kerry

In reply to Message (1059.1.1) Happy Re: Re: Moonface query

By Chris W - elgol@gmx.co.uk gb Mon 25/11/02 23:48:30 GMT

Thanks Kerry - you've given me the clue that I needed! I'm using 800x600, and the link to mfwv-9 is off the bottom of the screen at that resolution. If I position my mouse pointer very carefully below the comment beneath mf055 and just above the taskbar, I can click on the invisible link. However, anything below that I won't be able to do anything with without changing the resolution.
In reply to Message (1059.1) Hello Re: Moonface query

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Mon 25/11/02 20:03:47 GMT

Chris,

I don't know what to tell you. The pages work fine for me. The above URL should take you to the picture index page. All the gallerys currently on line should appear as hot links on the left of the page. Lately she has been promoting her new video (#9). Stills from it are on the bottom of the list (mfwv-9), click on the underlined "mfwv-9" and you should go to this page:

http://www.themoonface.com/picture/nami/index.html

The individual sets of pictures can be accessed from a navigation bar on the left of your screen. Are the navigation bars coming up on the left of you screen when you are in the site? If not, try a different browser (I.E. works for me). The only other thing I can think of is; do you see the picture hot links on the left of the index page (URL under subject line above) but mfwv-9 is not included? In that case you may be viewing an old page from your computer's cache. Try refreshing the page. The bottom line here, the site works fine and the pictures are there and have been updated almost daily in the last couple weeks. Your problem is at your end. Good luck.

Kerry

In reply to Message (1059) Question Moonface query

By Chris W - elgol@gmx.co.uk gb Mon 25/11/02 18:15:31 GMT

Picture updates on the Moonface page in recent weeks haven't been reflected by the usual icon on the picture page showing what's new. Looking at the series already there don't seem to show any new pictures, so does anyone know where the new images being indicated almost daily actually are?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]