MyWetloook

Message # 10563.1

Subject: Hello Re: tip for waterspaniel and tech tv viewers

Date: Sat 05/06/04 07:00:43 GMT

Name: Bill us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The dunk tank scene was in one episode of the show g4tv.com The week it is new they air it multiple times during that week only. Now you have to wait for it to air again. Go g4tv.com and you can go to the page for the show to see when the episode airs again in your local area. The description of the episode mentions dunk tank so you will know which one it is.
In reply to Message (10563) Hello tip for waterspaniel and tech tv viewers

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 05/06/04 05:09:07 GMT

I think it was you who mentioned that they were having regular dunk tank scenes on the G4TV computing gaming channel. They were doing them each week until recently....but the problem was...that Channel was only on Time Warner and Cox cable systems and nobody we knew could receive it.

The good news is....the G4TV channel was merged (as of May 28th) with TECH TV channel..and now they have merged their schedules and showing both sets of programming on the newly re-named G4TECHTV channel...which now everybody can get in the USA, Canada and Europe...cos Tech Tv is aired on almost all cable and satellite systems these days...so look for the re-named G4TECHTV channel in your listings.

Only problem is...now that these 2 channels have  merged....Murphy's Law being what it is...I cannot seem to find the dunk tank show/scenes in their new schedule...it used to be part of their show called G4TV.COM  On today's G4TV.COM show..they had somebody being gunged with baked beans instead.

Anyway..I don't have the time to monitor this channel...I am just alerting you folks that like to watch Tech TV for pc gaming and tech stuff...keep on the lookout for that show where they sometimes have girls dunked in the dunk tank.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]