Wetlook-Online

Message # 10553

Subject: None Classy Wetlook

Date: Fri 04/06/04 06:27:10 GMT

Name: Pisces gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First time poster, so please bear with me folks !

Everyone on the site has their own personal preferences as regards wetlook - i won't bore everyone with the origins of mine, but suffice to say that i think there's nothing sexier than seeing a beautiful woman (women) in some lovely,

feminine outfits..........and slowly soaking themselves in them.

The type of outfits i'm talking about are Jackets/Suits ;

Blouses ; Skirts/Dresses ; Stockings (preferably) or Pantyhose & especially complimentary high heels !

I know a lot of people prefer the freedom of outdoor wetlook such as lakes/fountains/sea etc. but my own personal taste is for indoors - i.e. bath/shower & maybe some pool stuff. I find it a lot more erotic & intimate - an altogether more private 'experience'. I think it's the fact that nobody (?) else can see the lady in question that makes it all the more of a turn on  -  for me anyway !

I realise that this sort of thing has been covered many times before in the forum, but if anybody's out there of a similar mind to me & can't find that sort of stuff then i've got a suggestion. Styx, Nigel & the lovely Morgan (to name but a few) cater for that type of thing, but in my own opinion one of the best places to go for this is the 'one man band' operation called GP Video Productions.

Many of you will of course be aware of it already, but i reckon for genuine amateur wetlook then it's hard to beat.

Others try to produce this sort of thing, but rarely (if ever) manage to come close ! If you like to see beautiful, mature, sexy women in stunning outfits who have a real passion for wetlook then check it out - i don't think you'll be sorry !

The materials only produced on a fairly random basis due to the availability of the ladies involved, but there is a new one on the site (GP17) featuring a lovely woman called Roshelle - sensual wetlook with more than a touch of class.

There's some nice vid caps of it on there & another good thing about it is that there's no membership or anything, so for people who don't like subscribing to sites or can't afford to then it's just the job!

Oh, one other thing - the site is nothing to do with me so please don't think this is an advertising campaign or anything ! I'm just an everyday fan of wetlook, just like everybody else on the boards - just thought i'd help point people who are unaware of the site in the right direction.

The site address is 'www.geocities.com/gp_video' if you want to have a gander.

Apologies for the length of the post - just thought i'd throw my two-penneth into the arena. Any of you guys out there agree with me ?

Happy  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]