Wetlook-Online

Message # 10551.1

Subject: Hello Re: can anyone help?

Date: Fri 04/06/04 03:46:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There is nothing I am aware of(except for pirated movies being cracked on Kazaa ptp file sharing services etc) that is worthwhile downloading off the net and burning to DVD...and those cracked DVDs are for pirated Hollywood movies only (e.g. if you want to get the latest Harry Potter flic on cracked dvd...I am sure you can find it on Kazaa already)...but there is nothing like that for wetlook stuff

Nothing on the net (whether it be on free sites or pay sites) is online at "DVD quality" (i.e. a bit rate of at least 4 megabits)....so for anything you can find on the net...it is pointless to burn it to a dvd, cos it is not dvd quality. Everything on free sites or paysites are compressed renderings at low quality (from 300k and maybe some you can find at 1 megabit) and you do not need a DVD burner to archive those clips...they can just be burned to a CDR using a CD burner instead.

DVD burners are not really useful for saving stuff off the internet...cos nothing being streamed on the internet is at DVD quality...all you need is a CD burner and usr CDR disks instead.

The best uses for your DVD burner are...to archive media that you create locally...i.e. copying from your camcorder or saving clips directly from your tv or satellite etc.

You can always use a DVD disk as a data storage disk...and just copy clips to it from any free sites or member sites that allow you to do that....but none of those clips will be dvd quality. The average internet clip is at 300k...and DVD quality clips are at 4 megabits and higher...i.e. a 10 times greater bit rate...so the average internet clip is only about 10% of dvd quality....

...so using a DVD burner to make clips from the internet...is like using an M1 Abrahms tank to kill a mosquito....cos you can just use a CD burner to download and store internet clips to CDR disks instead.

MK

In reply to Message (10551) Peace Man can anyone help?

By luvcybil - us Fri 04/06/04 02:30:40 GMT

greetings, i am new to this forum, but have felt like i found a home

i just bought a dvd burner, and was wondering if anyone can guide me to a site (or sites), either free, ftp or pay, that have videos that can be downloaded and then burned on a dvd

much thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]