WetlookPro

Message # 10538.2.1.2

Subject: Read This I second that !

Date: Thu 03/06/04 16:38:13 GMT

Name: PH2 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nice to see Pussy cat at it again and the milk in the shower was excellent...

Milk (milk)n 1.a white emulsion secreted by the female mammary gland consisting of fats, protiens, sugar, vitamins and minerals suspended in WATER.

2.any LIQUID like this, as the juice of various plants or fruits(e.g.,coconut milk)

Thanks Darett!

In reply to Message (10538.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Wet SC updates for Thursday the 3rd of June

By wetnyld - swavk@hotmail.com us Thu 03/06/04 15:21:00 GMT

Hey Ray. I think that you should start looking for your own updates and stop complaining about what others are finding. They are doing just fine in my opinion. Just because you dont like a particular color or type of cloth or even a variety of liquid does not mean that all of us dont like it either. This is not YOUR forum, you are not required to like all the posts. But instead of complaining, you ARE required to do something constructive, like make a few posts of the things that you like to see. Thanks.
In reply to Message (10538.2) Thumbs Down Re: Wet SC updates for Thursday the 3rd of June

By Ray - us Thu 03/06/04 14:27:52 GMT

I think you need to realize that milk is not a wetlook, and lately you been posting pics that aren't necessary, we are looking for clothes and shoes, not bathing suits, tshirts, just I let you know, someone else was doing better posting then you.
In reply to Message (10538) Hello Wet SC updates for Thursday the 3rd of June

By Darret - dramwater@hotmail.com gb Thu 03/06/04 09:40:25 GMT

Pussycat, in a nice short tight white skirt and tight top going from dry to wet in a shower...

http://www.southern-charms.com/pussycat/fotos571.htm

Hotty pours lots of strawberry & chocolate milk all over herself while wearing tight white shorts and a white bra-top....

http://www.southern-charms2.com/hottyy/fotos219.htm

Before anybody posts the political-correctness card, yes, milk is not water....but IMO milk is wet, and I think these Hotty pics are great.

Regards

Darret.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]