WetlookPro

Message # 10457.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Can I try, Tom?

Date: Mon 31/05/04 04:22:32 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Tom has a good valid. As I was saying in my recent dissertation...the thrill of wetlook (for me) came about from seeing the unusual, the uncommon or rare events. Most of us would never look twice at a girl at the beach in a bikini....but if we saw a girl in nice pair of  jeans or party dress take a dip in the ocean...we would "salute the general" right away....ha ha.

Equating wetlook to stamp collecting or coin collecting....they have no interest in the normal (i.e. common) items either...their hobby is to look for the rare and the unusual....and thats my view on wetlook too.

I agree with Tom....we are probably getting an overdose of wetlook these days...and people are now becoming more complacent and more picky....

It just means we producers need to try harder....to peak people's interests...and with webshots being served up each day like an all you can eat buffet.,..ha ha...it means we need to do more research to find events that are more interesting and too.

MK

In reply to Message (10457.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Can I try, Tom?

By klm4748 - uu Sun 30/05/04 23:31:19 GMT

Do you mean: 'with so many wetlook producers, we can be picky,  and lose the excitement that come from getting what we want'  ? Well, I don't know about you, but pictures will never equal actually swimming clothed with a clothed woman. While I wish _that_ could happen more often, I think that would equally get 'normal' if I could experience it every day.

Stay wet!

In reply to Message (10457.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: And definitely not

By Tom - at Sun 30/05/04 10:37:48 GMT

i cant translate what i really mean.
In reply to Message (10457.1.1.1) On Drugs And definitely not "normal" [nt]

By Waterspaniel - us Sun 30/05/04 10:02:16 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (10457.1.1) Happy Too much wetlook!? Never! [nt]

By Getwet - us Sun 30/05/04 06:09:45 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (10457.1) Hello Re: Great time to be into wetlook!

By Tom - at Sun 30/05/04 05:20:30 GMT

i think there are too much wetlook producers at the moment. to find good stuff is not very hard and thats the problem cause its normal and boring.
In reply to Message (10457) Happy Great time to be into wetlook!

By Getwet - us Sun 30/05/04 04:30:53 GMT

Seems to be a great time for all of us into wetlook! A lot of good wetlook producers producing great wetlook material these days! To everyone, thanks and keep up the great job! Also, I think the more wetlook becomes more available and more people see things about it, the better things will become.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]