MyWetloook

Message # 10437.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: What happend at Wetlook University and Todays update

Date: Fri 28/05/04 18:00:11 GMT

Name: Ridcully ch

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great to have you back. Hope you're doing fine!
In reply to Message (10437) Pictures What happend at Wetlook University and Todays update

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Fri 28/05/04 14:58:35 GMT

I've had MANY e-mails asking what happened with the updates at Wetlook University.  To make a long story short, I had to return to my home state of NC for a Civil Court case I am involved in.  We were given a court date of May 4th and the plan was to be gone from about April 27th to May 7.  On May the 4th, the defendant asked for and was granted a continuance until May 18th.  Being that far from home and there already, I decided it might be just as productive and stay until the 18th.  

To cut to the chase, on the 18th he was granted ANOTHER continuance and I came back home.  While out of town, I was only able to check mail through my handheld phone and was not able to access any of the message board, much less my own server to let anyone know what was going one...  With THAT being said, here's the deal..

Today's update incldues Sarah soakin in the pool.  I've caught up on most items after being gone almost a month, most of you can imagine the pile of bills, mail, email, and problems that occur when gone that long.  This week should include updates every couple of days of so to make up for lost time.. So visit us and enjoy!!!

http://www.wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]