minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:30:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 10428.1

Subject: Hello Re: Anybody want to start making wetlook videos in Japan or Russia

Date: Fri 28/05/04 14:50:37 GMT

Name: WetlookFan ru

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Contact please:

http://www.narod.ru/guestbook/index.xhtml?owner=3097874&c=1

In reply to Message (10428) Hello Anybody want to start making wetlook videos in Japan or Russia

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 28/05/04 02:33:20 GMT

To anybody living in Japan or Russia, email me for a chat if you are interested in hiring models and becoming a wetlook cameraman.

Wamtec is looking to start several new  wetlook series this year. We already have successful partnerships with video producers located in England, Germany, Romania, Singapore, Jamaica, Australia, and several U.S. producers located in various states. This year we are seeking to offer folks more variety and new kinds of wetlook with different ethnicities, different styles etc...so we are seeking amateurs with a keen interest in film making...to start their own series in Japan and Russia.

All your expenses will be paid for...i.e. camera equipments will be bought for you, and model fees will be financed by wamtec...and YOU will have total artistic freedom to do things "your way" in your own style and preferences. All you have to do is have fun and find the girls and shoot them...all expenses will be paid for.

If you are interested, please email me for a chat. You do not need to have prior experience with camera work...we will support and train you. All you need is the DESIRE to film wetlook models...and the MOTIVATION to do it on a regular basis.

If interested...email me.

MK

wamtec.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]