minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:58:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 10423.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Hooters' Girl soaked in the Hooters Pro Cup winners circle

Date: Fri 28/05/04 02:17:50 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Tks Syl

BTW....for anybody who likes to track these sorts of things...i.e. winners cup champagne celebrations..where the models get soaking too....the best events for this are normally the super bike races held in Europe. Don't ask me why...the auto races and bicycle races never seem to have any ladies getting soaked in the winners circle....and all the soaking clips I have captured on tape all seem to come from super bike/motor bike races. So...the auto races and bicycle races are "lwp" (low wetlook potential) whereas watch for the motorbike or superbike races...cos those are "hwp" (high wetlook potential) if you follow SPEED CHANNEL...cos they always seem to have pretty models on the winners stage getting a soaking too.

Also...the Swamp Buggy Races are a 100% certainty for the beauty queens dunking in the lake in her prom dress...but sadly..I cannot seem to find any station that airs the Swamp Buggy Races any more...TNN (now called SPIKE Channel) does not air them any more.

MK

In reply to Message (10423.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Hooters' Girl soaked in the Hooters Pro Cup winners circle

By Supersyl - ca Thu 27/05/04 15:11:28 GMT

Hello, Mark!

I know The Hooters Pro Cup series airs on Speed on Friday afternoons, I've seen it a couple of times, so I'll keep an eye out for the victory circle celebrations. I always tape the NASCAR Qualifications, so I'll try to remember to catch  the Hooters cup series before  

In reply to Message (10423.1) Hello Re: Hooters' Girl soaked in the Hooters Pro Cup winners circle

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 27/05/04 14:52:52 GMT

Thanks...nice pic....

tis very rare to see the Hooters Girls get their uniforms messed up...and I know in some case they get scolded and can lose their jobs if they do. Thats why most Hooters Dunk Tank events are lousy for us...cos the girls change into bikini's for these events...thats cos the Hooters mgt are dead against their girls being in any scenes that could be deemed as "wet t shirts" events...they are against that....

...yeah right...the hypocrisy reminds me of that old Jay Leno joke...i.e. whats the difference between a Hooters Girl and a Playboy Playmate.....

....all the same degradation.... without all that bothersome CASH.....ha ha.

Seriously though..one of my contacts sent me his amateur video of a mudvolleyball event last year..where 2 Hooters Girls were auctioned off to the highest bidders...and then they wrestled in the mud in their uniforms (like the Miller Lite ad)..and showered off afterwards.....and he tells me that the 2 girls got into a heap of trouble afterwards....for getting their uniforms all muddy and then allowing guys to take pics of them as they were showering off....

...so...Hooters wet scenes are quite rare to find...and priceless if you capture one on tape.

MK

In reply to Message (10423) Wow Hooters' Girl soaked in the Hooters Pro Cup winners circle

By Supersyl - ca Thu 27/05/04 14:30:58 GMT

http://galeries.collants.net/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=Hooters&id=24547266_hootergirlreviewP8101031

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]