minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:58:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 1042.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: People with Sky digital, wetlook alert!

Date: Sun 24/11/02 17:56:22 GMT

Name: Chris W gb

Email: elgol@gmx.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Another 10 mins and you can have a tape! Ironically, when I've taped the Asian satellite channels recently, there's been hardly any wetlook at all. I did get the scene from Daniel Deronda on Saturday, which was a bit better than I'd expected, but still frustrating nevertheless.
In reply to Message (1042.2) Hello Re: People with Sky digital, wetlook alert!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 24/11/02 10:19:37 GMT

Hi Leon,

I think that Chris W. in the UK is covering all the Asian channels in the UK...cos he and I already discussed what Indian Channels we were covering...so as to try and not duplicate each other. On my dish system in Florida I am currently getting 7 Indian Channels and 1 Pakistani Channel...all have various wetlook music videos, movies and tv dramas with music videos.

As I was saying to Chris...the North American versions of those channels you get in the UK (i.e. B4U, Zee Gold, ZeeTV, PakTV, Sony TV etc) are NOT the same as the programming we get in the USA.

So, for example, we only get the B4U MOVIE CHANNEL in the USA. We do not get the B4U MTV channel that you mention.

Anyway..Chris is covering all of these and hopefully we can swap tapes when he is ready for another trade...cos he also captured lots of wetlook from the recent Commonwealth Games hockey games too.

MK

In reply to Message (1042) TV People with Sky digital, wetlook alert!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 24/11/02 07:15:29 GMT

To all people with Sky digital(UK), there is an asian channel called B4Umusic that shows back to back asian music videos.  Everytime I watch that channel, there is a wetlook music video every 4th song, whilst I was staying at my dad's house last night I switched over to B4Umusic and one of the wetlook videos features at least 20 girls all wearing black dresses or black tops and skirts, some with tights and some without.  They were all soaking wet and dancing in the rain.

There are so many wetlook music video in India, the best thing for people with B4Umusic (a free to air channel) is to put in a 4 hour tape at 12am, put the VCR onto LP and hit the record button, the next day, review your tape and you will not be dissapointed.

These indian girls dance in the rain, the sea, waterfalls, rivers, you name it.  They wear all types of outfits, dresses, skirts trousers, jean shorts to traditional indian dress.

leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]