MyWetloook

Message # 10406.5

Subject: Hello Re: What happened?

Date: Thu 27/05/04 11:33:23 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree, things have been a little slow on the forum lately, especially after all the great fountain pics from last summer. Remember those? As has been noted, everything will have its ups, downs, and changes, this forum, wetlook, and wetlook tastes and producers included. All the ups, downs, and changes don't bother me, and here's why: like a few others here, I'm from the "old fart" school - pre-VCR (I always wondered when I was a kid, if they can make a tape recorder to record from the radio, why can't they make something to record from TV?), pre-camcorder, pre-PC, pre-internet, pre-wetlook producer days, when you had to get your (all too infrequent) wetlook from newspapers and magazines that you could preserve, and TV and movies that you had no way to preserve. Now if you want to talk lean times for wetlook, that was it, compared to what we have now. It's not that the wetlook wasn't there at all, but you certainly didn't have ready access to it by simply switching on a PC and clicking a mouse. So everytime I visit this forum, or one of the many fine wetlook sites, I think of those days, and am amazed every day by what we have now. I survived long before this forum was around, and if it ended tomorrow (which hopefully wouldn't happen), I'd still survive, just putting cliptapes together like I did before, and scanning the print media for those rare gems.

And a quick note about wetlook producers: they are artists, every bit as much as is a writer, painter, or musician (even if a little more off the beaten path). Growing and changing are part of being any kind of artist, and when you stop growing and changing, you're not an artist anymore (which is one reason the Beatles broke up - they grew and changed too much individually to work together anymore). That's another reason (in addition to the ones pointed out by MK) you'll see changes in what wetlook producers do. They probably don't think of themselves as artists, but they most certainly are.  

In reply to Message (10406) Hello What happened?

By Longtime Observer - shbym_2@hotmail.com ca Thu 27/05/04 00:18:34 GMT

What happened to this forum?  I have been a regular lurker for a long time and, at one time, greatly enjoyed what was posted here.  Now it seems nobody posts anything good, Styx has taken off, Minx took over a year to post pictures of their latest movie, etc.  What went wrong?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]