WetlookPro

Message # 10406.3

Subject: Hello From my perspective

Date: Thu 27/05/04 06:31:10 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I tend to be way more picky than most here,especially that my wetlook love comes from watching girls slowly get their big,poofy,curly styled hair wet by either going swimming in a pool or hanging out in a jacuzzi

as you can see

1.Although 80's styles are making a come back,the hair is the only thing not to make the comeback yet

2.Most wet shots don't consider the hair

3.and most wet shoots are done in a shower,instant wet,no gradual change in look

4.the few times someone actually is in a pool,they either jump completely under,put their hair up,or,have a few token shots of the hair touching the water,then under she goes

5.and also,my tastes in women here are a bit high,I wont go there

so basicly this forum is frustrating to me as well,but I do come back here,because occasionally,a goot shoot to me gets posted,and a few contributors seem to know what I like(SC Brianna Ray,WAMF,ect)

In reply to Message (10406) Hello What happened?

By Longtime Observer - shbym_2@hotmail.com ca Thu 27/05/04 00:18:34 GMT

What happened to this forum?  I have been a regular lurker for a long time and, at one time, greatly enjoyed what was posted here.  Now it seems nobody posts anything good, Styx has taken off, Minx took over a year to post pictures of their latest movie, etc.  What went wrong?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]