WetlookPro

Message # 10406.1.1

Subject: Hello and what went wrong...

Date: Thu 27/05/04 02:29:48 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

IMHO, nothing really "went wrong" although it might seem that way coming from the perspective of the receiver.  For some of the websites that closed down - the reason was that the webmaster "moved on" (they found interests elsewhere) or they got busy doing other things.  Yes, it SEEMS like something went wrong.  Well, what it is that went wrong is that the flow of "anything good" was interrupted, but as I hope I have explained, you have to try and see it from the perspective of the producer.  A new producer might have a period of large activity, when producing new material is exciting, but after a while, the novelty wears off, and so does the productivity.  Sometimes it goes to zero and the website closes down, in other cases, it cycles up and down.  Things are always changing, and with more time, you'll should see what I mean.

BTW - I do hope to hear how long you have been a lurker here.  (maybe I should start another post?)

-Greg

In reply to Message (10406.1) Idea it's a natural cycle!

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Thu 27/05/04 01:27:40 GMT

So just how long have you been observing?  I myself have been observing since 1997, and I have seen a lot of ups and downs and evolutions of other kinds - a few others have participated for the same amount of time.  I've seen great websites close down, and new ones open up.  Part of the change might be you!  When I first found the wetlook web, everything was great, but then with so much material, I began to get spoiled and more particular about what I considered "anything good"  Has the same perhaps happend to you too?  My $.02 worth (for now...)

-Greg

In reply to Message (10406) Hello What happened?

By Longtime Observer - shbym_2@hotmail.com ca Thu 27/05/04 00:18:34 GMT

What happened to this forum?  I have been a regular lurker for a long time and, at one time, greatly enjoyed what was posted here.  Now it seems nobody posts anything good, Styx has taken off, Minx took over a year to post pictures of their latest movie, etc.  What went wrong?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]