minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:31:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 10389.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new Wamtec video released - WARNING - pics contain nudity

Date: Thu 27/05/04 05:55:13 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That is weird....cos I have gotten loads of feedback via email and from UMD and others who have seen the pics.

Who knows what sinister things firewalls can do these days.

One clear example of censorship now being practised by some system administrators is...recently I have had some customers email me and when I reply to them...their emails bounce back to me...cos their email system rejects all provacative words in emails...OK...thats understood. I don't use provacative or adult language in my wordings. But here is what really cheeses me off...recently some email systems have started to block the word STORMPAY...which as many folks know...is the payment system many of us now use (cos we can no longer use paypal). Apparently, some email systems have now cottoned onto the fact that Stormpay is now used by adult websites (cos they accept adult transactions) so now even if I mention the word STORMPAY in an email...it gets rejected by the recipient, cos some email administrators have targeted that word, cos it is known to be a site that services adult transactions.

I have no idea who is blocking you from receiving my galleries...try accessing my site from another pc and a different ISP account.

MK

In reply to Message (10389.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new Wamtec video released - WARNING - pics contain nudity

By Uffe - se Thu 27/05/04 04:07:48 GMT

I am using IE6. Still nothing... Could it be a firewall thing?
In reply to Message (10389.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: new Wamtec video released - WARNING - pics contain nudity

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 26/05/04 11:36:57 GMT

I wonder what browser you are using. FYI my site works best using Internet Explorer and certain aspects of my site do not work properly if you use Netscape (e.g. the windows media player online videos will only stream online if you use Netscape...only if you use Internet Explorer).

If you are using Netscape...try using IE

In reply to Message (10389.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: new Wamtec video released - WARNING - pics contain nudity

By Uffe - se Wed 26/05/04 09:37:08 GMT

Hmmm... All I can see when I click on SSS vol 18 (and refresh) is a white page with text and a sort of an empty frame. No pics...
In reply to Message (10389.1.1) On Drugs Re: Re: new Wamtec video released - WARNING - pics contain nudity

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 26/05/04 09:20:49 GMT

Try refreshing your browser...perhaps you are pulling up an old version of my web page.
In reply to Message (10389.1) Sad Re: new Wamtec video released - WARNING - pics contain nudity

By Uffe - se Wed 26/05/04 07:53:21 GMT

Well, I couldn't find any free gallery of SSS Volume 18...
In reply to Message (10389) Hello new Wamtec video released - WARNING - pics contain nudity

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 26/05/04 07:16:29 GMT

Hey Folks...We are releasing out latest video in the long running Sloppy, Sopping & Submerged series - SSS Volume 18

More wet, messy & underwater antics from the SSS girls. This video contains:

BASKETBALL BABES: Lisa D, Tracie & Lisa D in some wet & wild basketball games on the court AND in the pool as well.

THE CONGA - PT 1: Samantha Jane, Sammi Bayliss, Jo Bache & Keeley do a Conga dance into the pool and then the mud pit.

WET JEANS LISA: Lisa D wets her jeans down at sunset in the Florida Keys.

WARM UP: Tracie, Jo & Sammi do an underwater workout at 2 million dollar estate home.

THE CONGA: PT 2:  The mud wrestling continues, over 25 mins of mud play.

ALLY'S PROMO: Alison's wetlook and underwater promo shoot.

PINK HOT PANT: Hawaiian Tropic pageant winner Nanette in wet pink hot pants in the pool.

MICKI & FRIENDS: Micki, Julie, Jo and Karen in some underwater auditions we shot in the UK.

You can find the free galleries here. This video is available on VHS or DVD for $35.

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/

Enjoy MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]