Wetlook-Online

Message # 10388.1

Subject: Peace Man Re: Picture quality

Date: Wed 26/05/04 12:21:04 GMT

Name: MPR us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I try to take the attitude that I am thankful for whatever anyone tracks down.  If the quality is so-so (or it is not an area that I am interested in) then I just ignore it and move on.  Frankly, after some of the "fights" we have seen here on the forum over the last year, I am just grateful for the forum's existence.

Try to figure that some of the fun is in waiting for a gem.  It wouldn't be as fun if all pictures people posted were always great.

In reply to Message (10388) Hello Picture quality

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Wed 26/05/04 06:54:22 GMT

I like the offerings of community webshots as much as the next guy, and I appreciate the efforts made by many here in tracking down photos and posting them.

But why, oh why are photos occasionally posted which are so dark as to be completely unviewable? Some look as if the lens cap was left on! Others represent subjects that are obviously "there" but are far too distant for the little-bitty flashes associated with many cameras to catch.

I have attempted to see, in totally black shots people in a distant fountain, far out beyond flash range, in a pool, or similar.Usually I cannot. Some "darkish" photos can be resuscitated by increasing the gamma on a photo program, and I have done so, and found some pretty good ones out there. Others are beyond help, 'way beyond help.

In the days when I was granted access to a site, namely "Total Wetlook," and posted many of my own photos, I held back posting photos that were not worth the effort.

This is an option worthy of consideration. Everyone saves time.

S:  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]