MyWetloook

Message # 10376.1

Subject: Hello story

Date: Tue 25/05/04 13:50:22 GMT

Name: tagalongpatro us

Email: tagalongpatrol@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

if u want a true story i got one for you

last saturday me and my girlfriend (who doesn't no about my wetlook obsession) were working out at the gym. she was wearing a red under armour tank top no bra, black under armour panties under black gym shorts, and nike shox with white under armour workout socks. After we were done we went back to her house where she had just opened her pool. while walking home we both said we were very hot and when we got to her house she suggested a swim. So we get to the pool and without even takeing her shoes or socks off she gets on the deck and steps onto the first rug of the ladder leading into the pool. i asked her what she was doing (not that i didn't like what she was doing) and she said that she loves to swim in her clothes. man at that piont i thought that i had died and gone to heaven. so as she walked the rest of the way down the ladder and instantsly soaked all of her clothes, i followed right behind her not takeing off my socks or shoes either.

She looked so good with the water soaking every inch of her finely toned body. Then she tells me how horny the wet clothes make her with i could already figure out by her nipples sticking strieght out through her under armour tank top. We started to fool around in the pool exploring eath others bodies. she took off her shoes and shorts leaving on her under armour socks and panties. she looked so good that i couldn't take it any more and we made love together for the first time in or wet clothes right there in the pool

In reply to Message (10376) Hello No Subject

By jack - uu Tue 25/05/04 10:10:37 GMT

Great pic of girl getting thrown into the pool, unfortunately no after shots.  Any girls have any stories about getting thrown in a pool like this, or anyone have any stories or throwing a girl in???

http://community.webshots.com/album/144795996HGLhqR  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]