minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 18:36:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 10373.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wetlook university?

Date: Tue 25/05/04 08:40:26 GMT

Name: elffrog9876 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
the main site is up

just all the pages are down

In reply to Message (10373.1.1.2.1) Confused Re: Re: Re: Re: wetlook university?

By elffrog9876 - us Tue 25/05/04 08:39:39 GMT

i can get  www.wetlookuniversity.com

works fine for me

In reply to Message (10373.1.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Re: wetlook university?

By loves wetlook - blockisland@comcast.net us Tue 25/05/04 08:10:48 GMT

Hey Scotty:

I don't mean to be a smart a**, but I think you are mistaken. www.wetlookuniversity.com is down and has been down. This is the message given:

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

If you would like Windows to try and discover them,

click  Detect Network Settings

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

Click the  Back button to try another link.

So the question  still stands. What has happened to them and when will they be back? If at all? :-(

In reply to Message (10373.1.1) Hello Re: Re: wetlook university?

By Scotty - scottbrochert@hotmail.com us Tue 25/05/04 07:47:35 GMT

I have no trouble getting there...I just tried to go there and got there; he's still up and running.
In reply to Message (10373.1) Depressed Re: wetlook university?

By Ridcully - ch Tue 25/05/04 05:17:37 GMT

I'm pretty sure that they will be back with a major update - 5 minutes after my membership ended! No, seriously: I'd like to get at least a proof of life because that's my favourite site. Folks, where are you?!?
In reply to Message (10373) Hello wetlook university?

By loves wetlook - blockisland@comcast.net us Mon 24/05/04 21:34:58 GMT

Does anyone here know what happened to this great site? They were down for the longest time, then up from time to time , but alas, they are down again for good and no one seems to know anything. The last I heard, was that there were hardware issues. I hope it has not died permanately... :-(

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]