minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:35:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 10340.1.2.1

Subject: None Re: Re: Re: Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

Date: Sun 23/05/04 04:06:10 GMT

Name: John us

Email: CWL1951

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello, my first time posting here as i could not let this pass without a comment. Maybe the subject line should have read "WARNING-SYRUP" like other posts have a "warning nudity" subject line. I sure hope no one has nightmares after being forced to view such dreadful pictures, LOL.

I totally agree with MK, as syrup can produce excellent wetlook photos, and if LuckyGuy117 hadn't posted them, many of us here would have missed out on some excellent photos.

In my opinion, every photo that LuckyGuy117 has posted has been excellent, as he pays attention to detail,(bra lines, panty lines, etc. And to me, that is true wetlook, whether it's water, syrup, or oil it still produces the same look.

John  

In reply to Message (10340.1.2) Oooh Re: Re: Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

By LuckyGuy117 - franklin779@hotmail.com us Sun 23/05/04 00:09:28 GMT

Man, what the hell was I thinking posting such horrendous pictures?  I personally can't thank you enough for pointing out to a newbie (trying to contribute something instead of just lurking) how critical this kind of distinction is.  There's a reason so many people lurk instead of contribute dude.  I should have known better than to even try.

Thanks for setting me straight.

In reply to Message (10340.1) Sad Re: Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

By jayde - uu Sat 22/05/04 14:08:49 GMT

maybe, if this would be a messy forum and people enjoy it !
In reply to Message (10340) Pictures Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

By LuckyGuy117 - franklin779@hotmail.com us Sat 22/05/04 11:23:25 GMT

Thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]