Wetlook-Online

Message # 10340.1.1.1.1

Subject: Wink Smile And the girl on UMD is wearing jeans! [nt]

Date: Sun 23/05/04 06:13:30 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (10340.1.1.1) Great Re: Re: Re: Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 23/05/04 02:04:04 GMT

For info, there are several messy substances that can produce great wetlook effects...i.e. shiny, see thru, clingy etc...and so it is quite possible for messy substances to produce wetlook-like pics that would certainly be of interest to folks in the wetlook forum.

Having experimented with most of these substances with our models...my advice is...don't knock it until you have tried it...cos you can get some impressive results. Substances that can produce great wetlook looking effects are

1) maple syrup

2) corn oil

3) baby oil

and...there is an entire genre in Japan called "lotion videos" (fully clothed girls being covered in a slimey oily substance that looks like wetlook)....the clinical name for this substance being  methyl cellulose...which you can buy in most countries and prepare batches to use, and it is not harmful in any way.

You can achieve lots of great wetlook like results with various oils and substances....to illustrate my point....see this pic that Frank from Germany just posted to UMD of one of his models...he posted this only to the messy forum...and not here....but is this wetlook ???...I think so....but you all missed it, cos he did not post it on the wetlook forum.

http://umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=14608

Newcomers should be given lots of encouragement...and if you have not tried oils and other substances...you don't know what fun you are missing out on.

MK

In reply to Message (10340.1.1) None Re: Re: Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

By Chis - us Sat 22/05/04 15:24:23 GMT

Well, I enjoyed them, but I agree.  They'd probably be more suited to a messy site.
In reply to Message (10340.1) Sad Re: Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

By jayde - uu Sat 22/05/04 14:08:49 GMT

maybe, if this would be a messy forum and people enjoy it !
In reply to Message (10340) Pictures Syrup - Could there be a more perfect food?

By LuckyGuy117 - franklin779@hotmail.com us Sat 22/05/04 11:23:25 GMT

Thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]