Wetlook-Online

Message # 1034.3

Subject: Bouncing God that was impressive [nt]

Date: Sun 24/11/02 16:39:39 GMT

Name: vors uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (1034) Hello new "free" video stream uploaded

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 23/11/02 11:01:31 GMT

FYI, I uploaded a new video stream tonight. Some glimpses of whats to come in the new "Wetter the Better" series next month. This 8 minute video extract actually comes from a hairwashing segment I was asked to do for a client. He wanted 2 girls in a nice long hairwash scene, so I thought I might as well shoot some introductory wet jeans scenes before the hairwashing started.

Be forewarned, this one is strictly for those who like things done is a VERY slow and protracted way...for most other people, they may find this to be very slow and boring...but hey, some folks prefer the slow stuff to the faster paced wetlook. If you can stay awake for the first 6 minutes of this scene and not fall asleep, you will see some dresses in the pool the last 2 minutes. This is 8.5 minutes and 22megs in size...so don't bother to download unless you like jeans stuff done very slowly.

Those of you who follow my website, you will know where to find the link to this new video clip. Those who you who do not follow wamtec......we thank you for saving my bandwidth....just kidding. Thats a steal from the old Aeroflot Airlines joke...i.e.

"the plane will be crash landing on water in 1 minute...you will have only 2 minutes to disembark the plane. Those who can swim...please move to the left of the plane...those who cannot swim...to the right of the plane...

"OK...we have hit the water...those of you on the left, the exit doors are to your left...those of you on the right...we thank you for flying Aeroflot Airlines.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.062 seconds to generate ]