Wetlook-Online

Message # 10293.1

Subject: Hello Re: German TV finds

Date: Thu 20/05/04 06:23:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

With 25,000 tv and movie entries in my database, it is a pity there is not some way to link my database into your respective tv listings/movie guides for whatever country you live in. Most countries have a website with their upcoming tv listings online...where you can do a search to see when your favorite shows are coming up. It is a pity there is not some way to correlate my database and known tv guide listings upcoming for each week...cos it would be cool to have a report that spits out each week...alerting you to what will be playing in your area over the next 7 days.

Of course it can be done...i.e. I can provide my database to anybody who wants it...in database format (for MS Excel) and you could download your countrie's tv guide listings and run comparison reports each week...but thats a lot of work to do all that. Right now..folks have to do their searches manually.

I suppose if things were made too easy...then it would take all the fun out of searching for clips.

A bit like the time when I was living in Taiwan...where they had a so called "fishing pond" no larger than the average swimming pool...and they stocked it with hundreds of fish..and the locals would pay $1 to dangle their rod in the pond to catch the fish...what kind of sport is that....fishing for something that is already captured and laid at your feet. As I would joke to my wife...why bother to pay a $1 to catch an already captured fish....why not just go grab a trolley and pick it up from the supermarket instead.

BTW...to german wet fans...remember...a german or european wetlook scene is far more precious than any american scene or movie scene...cos movies, tv series and american stuff are syndicated and repeated all over the world...whereas "local" shows (like Fernsegharten) are only seen once, never repeated, and only seen in regional areas...so always look for the local tv stuff first. The american stuff will always be repeated and you can catch that at any time.

MK

In reply to Message (10293) TV German TV finds

By expresident_2000 - de Thu 20/05/04 04:18:26 GMT

Hi folks,

here are some finds from German TV for the weekend I spotted with the help of MKs excellent WAMTEC-list:

Friday 21st, ARD, 22.47 “Hoffnungslos verliebt” (OT: “Whatever it takes”) – pool-scene like in “It’s a wonderful life”

Saturday 22nd, RTL 2, 20.15 “Hunley – Tauchfahrt in den Tod” (OT: “The Hunley”) – Armande Assante “Excellent underwater ghost girl scene in finale”

Saturday 22nd, BR (= Bayerischer Rundfunk, also known as Bayern 3), 23.20 “Lake Placid” – nice scene with Bridget Fonda in white jeans in the sea, many of you will know this.

Two maybes:

Sunday 23rd, ZDF, 10.17 “ZDF Fernsehgarten” (who knows…)

Sunday 23rd, ARTE, 20.15 “Cobosmika Company: Mareas” (Spanish Dance-Movie, filmed on open-air-locations at Costa Brava. Mareas can be translated with Tides, so let’s hope for it).

All times cet.

Cheers

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]