WetlookPro

Message # 1023.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Movie review

Date: Sat 23/11/02 06:50:10 GMT

Name: Brian uu

Email: peopleschamp4ever1@juno.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i heard she does but i havent seen the movie so i dont know..also, a minor note, i watched the ring last nite and there is sum wetlook with the blonde where she gets stuck in a well wearing a greay sweatshirt but its really dark which makes the wet scene hard to follow
In reply to Message (1023.1) Hello Re: Movie review

By Francis Chu - sfchu@tig.com.au au Fri 22/11/02 20:06:26 GMT

Doesn't Jennifer Love Hewitt get wet in the Jackie Chan movie "The Tuxedo"?
In reply to Message (1023) Hello Movie review

By Brian - peopleschamp4ever1@juno.com uu Fri 22/11/02 16:46:15 GMT

im back....my computer wasn't working the past few days so i just got a new mouse and thats why its' taken me longer to get a review up..well, the movie i will be reviewing today is i still know what you did last summer starring jennifer love hewitt..im sorry but shes worth the price of admission itself but the fact that theres wetlook in it adds to it..there isnt a whole lot of wetlook but the wetlook that there is i reccomend to watch..there are two scenes were shes in the rain..one scene shes in a gray sweatshirt and another scene where shes in a white buttoned down shirt with what looks to be pajama pants..the scene with the white shirt you have to catch..i reccomend the movie for not only the wetlook but jennifer love hewitt in general.

grade-B

p.s. small note, i dont know how many of you watch wrestling but next week thursday, theres a show called smackdown which airs every thursday but next thursday is thanskgiving..the reason i bring that up is beacuse last christmas, they had an eggnog match with two girls in santa suits which actually was in white water and the girls got wet and last thanksgiving, they had a gravy bowl match which basically was gravy ccolored water and they had two girls in tops and skirts fight and get wet so who knows what could happen this thanksgiving..just set the vcr's just in case..everyone have a good one

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]