MyWetloook

Message # 10222.2.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Re: Re: Re: Re: ZDF-Fernsehgarten 2004

Date: Sun 16/05/04 06:51:41 GMT

Name: JW gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think you missed the point slightly. I don't think it's an either/or choice between me and MK. I just wish that more of the people who collect clips would find some way to share them, other than just entering into bilateral trades to enhace their private collections.

John

John

In reply to Message (10222.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: ZDF-Fernsehgarten 2004

By Tom - uu Sat 15/05/04 11:09:51 GMT

I agree with you 100 % JW.

I would much rather have someone like you post

clips for free on the web for everyone to enjoy.

In reply to Message (10222.2.1) Depressed Re: Re: ZDF-Fernsehgarten 2004

By JW - gb Sat 15/05/04 10:51:03 GMT

Dear MK,

I don't know if it's me you have in mind when you complain about people recording MPEGs rather than videos. I would like though, to draw attention to the difference between your model and mine.

When someone makes a collection of clips and send it to you they get a whole bunch of clips in return and you get to expand your archive. Everyone else gets nothing. This model leaves you with an extensive archive you can use as a resource to run a business and a few other people get to build up reasonable but inferior collections.

I've no problem with this. What concerns me is that you are trying to create the impression that contributing clips to you is equivalent to making them available to the community. This is not the case. To see your clips people have to trade or pay.

The MPEGs I create have been made freely available to the community. Over the last six years I must have published hundreds of clips (I wish I had an exact count). As bandwith has become cheeper and compression better I have tried to up the quality. The limiting factor is my TV receiver (it's analogue), higher bitrates wouldn't help.

I would rather see more prople creating MPEG clips and sharing them rather than selfishly building up their own collections for trading.

Regards

John

PS. This is not meant to be a personal attack, but given the atmosphere on the forum these days I won't be surprised if it is taken as one.

In reply to Message (10222.2) Hello Re: ZDF-Fernsehgarten 2004

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 15/05/04 06:27:52 GMT

" if there is more interest on german TV/VCR-alerts let me know. No feedback = no interest = me"

Yes...we certainly do appreciate the tips from germany and  others countries too...like waterspaniel's tips ...which are always very useful.

However...using your quote...

"No feedback = no interest = me"

Similarly.. "no save to tape = no interest to me".

I am only interested those folks who are willing to collect, share and trade clips....I am not interested in mpegs or vidcaps or links...I would like to find more people willing to actually save these clips to videotape or dvd and trade them.

ZDF channel is not a problem...I have many contacts who can receive that channel and tape those scenes...so your tips are very much appreciated....tks

The frustrating tips...come from folks in some countries where nobody else can receive those channels and they are not willing to make an effort to save them...e.g. Le Big Dil and Big Brother scenes taking place all the time in France. Nobody from France on this forum is willing to collect, save and share tv wet scenes. Poland and Estonia are other examples where tips keep coming in...but nobody can do anything to act on those tips...and those that can...are not willing to make the effort to save them.

Unfortunately, the trend these days appears to be to just save stuff in mpeg format instead...in a low quality small size way....and mpegs are always totally inadequate because they are not full screen sized or full resolution....so mpegs are not the way to archive great clips you see in your tv viewing area. Hopefully more people will get themselves DVD recorders in future...so that clips can be saved at their full resolution. Mpegs should be created from already archived full screen versions...mpegs are not a subsitute for a full screen versions stored on tape.

MK

In reply to Message (10222) TV ZDF-Fernsehgarten 2004

By expresident_2000 - de Sat 15/05/04 03:28:48 GMT

Hi,

just want to remind you that there will be a brand new series of ZDF „Fernsehgarten“ (German TV) starting this Sunday, May 16th at 10.47 a.m. running until September. Again, they will have their great outdoor pool. Let’s hope they make use of it like they did last year. I don’t expect anything for the first show (too cold), but I also expect the unexpected. Always.

FYI - below is a link to the homepage from ZDF “Fernsehgarten”. If it does not work, cut & paste. Don't waste your time if you're searching for photos. The page just gives an impression of the show.

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/27/0,1872,1021211,00.html

By the way – if there is more interest on german TV/VCR-alerts let me know. No feedback = no interest = me, myself and I. I’m a very lazy guy ;-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]