Wetlook-Online

Message # 10167.1

Subject: Sad we will miss you here

Date: Wed 12/05/04 21:47:09 GMT

Name: wetgirlsthebest nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Graham, too bad to hear this from you. I love the things you do, and loved your postings on this forum. I didn't know exactly what was going on on this forum, but I just want to say that I , and I think more people, will miss you around here. So, best wishes, and keep going on with your work.

Bye

In reply to Message (10167) Peace Man Goodbye

By Graham - gb Wed 12/05/04 20:11:26 GMT

This is MY final posting to this forum where I have been active over many (mostly) happy years under the names of Graham(GrayHost) and Graham(Styx). It's possible this forum owner will now delete this posting, at the mention of either of those 2 sites. If that happens, I'll post this same message in other places on the Net where it can be seen by anyone who wishes.

During the years on this forum, I'm proud to have been involved in building and running the websites of ... Tess (remember her?), Destiny, Lisa Bubbles, Veronica (Just add water), Toraji, Liquid Ladies and (most recently) Styx. With my web servers, I have provided (and mostly still provide) site hosting and requested technical advice/guidance to ... Weiner King (Sam), Wetlook Unlimited (Jim), WetFreeSpirit (Ray/Julie), Wetscape, Vintage Wet (JJ), Wetwife, Legs Unlimited (Jim), Wamabby, WaterGirl, Apex Wetlook, Sinfull Latex, Wetinred - and various glamour model and other sites not entirely relevant to this forum. A lot of these people were new to the Net and valued my help getting free wetlook material to YOU.

The actions of certain people (both publicly on this forum and privately, behind the scenes) have caused me to rethink what's important in my life. Despite the numerous messages of support I have received from kind people who have watched what's happened in the past few days, I no longer wish to be part of the community on this forum. It is not the fun place it was - it's become a forum for egos, arguments and personal attacks. I have more important things to do in my life than defend a PERSONAL opinion that's been turned into something that Styx apparantly wants, or sit around taking cr*p from certain people.

I have no vendettas, no recriminations and no verbal abuse to give out. Just sadness and disappointment at what has been happening, the bitterness and even hatred that's appeared, and sorrow at the false accusations being thrown around. Nobody won, everyone lost.

So, all I have is some messages to specific groups of people ...

To the Styx customers ...

Nothing changes - StyxWetWorld continues non-stop, with twice-weekly updates. Whilst update announcements will no longer be made here you can continue to check on Wednesdays and Saturdays (until notified otherwise in the members area) and you'll find updates. The Styx Members Forum will now probably become even more active, as I devote more time there with our customers. And there are new Styx sites I'm working on too.

To the GrayHost customers ...

Nothing changes - I'll continue to host sites and take on new ones. Be aware that YOUR update notifications on this forum may well be censored or deleted by the forum owner because of your association with GrayHost. There has already been one instance. If it happens to you, please contact me and I will refund your hosting costs and help you find a new host. I'll continue to host the (entirely free) Vintage Wet website and pay for its current 50Gb of monthly bandwidth.

To the people who liked to see the Styx updates photos posted here ...

Sorry, but I'm not posting them here any more. If they are viewed as "nothing but links to pay per view content" (by some people), then they are no longer welcomed here. Styx free photos will still be available on StyxWetWorld in the preview areas, and the free site (StyxFreeWorld) will still be updated with free photosets and videos. You can judge for yourself if they are good wetlook photos and videos or "low-res, watermarked, teasers chosen to NOT reveal much wetlook" (as they are now referred to, by another person). And anyone not interested in what these sites offer need not visit - it's a personal choice where I am not forcing you to visit.

To everyone else ...

If you liked my work and contributions, thank you - even if I didn't ever "speak" to you. If you dislike me or my work - I'm sorry to hear that but we're all different and have varying tastes and I can't recall saying I disliked you. If you don't like my PERSONAL opinions, tough - there's nothing you can do about it because they are mine. And if you're planning to pick a fight about something I've just said, don't bother because I won't reply here.

Enjoy your forum.

If anyone wants to contact me, use either graham@grayhost.net or graham@styxwetworld.com.

That's it - nothing more to say. Bye.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]