minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:42:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 10143.1.1.1

Subject: Note Re: Thought this was a wet forum ????

Date: Tue 11/05/04 20:09:45 GMT

Name: Nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This forum is generally known as the "Wetlook Forum", not the "Minx Forum"

I don't overly push Minx on here, appart from a few banners, which I don't think is much considering the cost of running it. As I say at the top, this is an open forum, for everyone who abides by the rules.

My main point, that I was making, was about the misleading title of your post in the other forum, "A poll for Minx

Movies" - and given that only 3 people have replied to it since January ! there is obviously not much interest, or else no one uses it ?

>So u all can advertise ur sites and i cant advertise mine ....thats fair ... thanks :)

Is that what I said ?  I did not mention your site, only the 'awards'.  I have no problem with links put in to the 'awards'.  However, I (and I suspect most other people here) just don't particularly want to have this forum filled up with all the 'noise' posts that they will generate.  People come here for wet links.

>the site that campaigned the most mainly got voted.

'Competitions' like this are always distorted, people should be voting on their experience of sites/videos, not on any freebies that are given away to 'bribe' them into voting for a site, as has usually happened.  Al this leads to is assusations and bitterness - something that I prefer to avoid here.

Nigel

In reply to Message (10143.1.1) Hello Thought this was a wet forum ????

By April - uu Tue 11/05/04 19:30:45 GMT

Hmmm an oppurtunity for wet fans to see other wet sites/models they dont know about. How can this not be a good thing?

Last year most didnt know about minx forum, sorry but four sites from here already got nominated, one won first for best wet, this site rarely posted on umd either.

One regular female here won too ... U see i was thinking along the lines that maybe the wet community that dont use the umd can meet the wet girls i know that don't post here...

But silly me lol thought it was a wet forum :) Many apologies for getting it wrong again

The message was clearly marked so people can see which to go to.

Last year it was accused of being unfair, but to be honest i was helping out and the site that campaigned the most mainly got voted.

Y dont u ask me to add best forum ? Last year i knew about umd , now i know at least 5 forums... I am helping running the awards this year to ensure no unfairity and yes was going to add best wet site and best messy.

You are wrong about messy fans compared to wet, i received same amount of members when i posted here as i posted on messy umd.

So u all can advertise ur sites and i cant advertise mine ....thats fair ... thanks :)

In reply to Message (10143.1) Warning! This has nothing to do with Minx Movies

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 11/05/04 19:12:50 GMT

The post on the other forum that you've linked to http://wamworld.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=72#72 , leads to a message "A poll for Minx Movies"

This post is nothing to do with us, we did not support the awards last year, in the past they have, unfortunately, been contrived, abused, and caused lots of arguments and animosity.

From last year's awards, I don't even see a catergory for Best Forum.  There are many more messy fans than wet fans, so the awards need splitting down the middle - messy fans are looking for completely different things from wet fans (I will not go into this now!)

Sorry, but I'm not particularly keen to host this here.

Nigel

In reply to Message (10143) Dancing Wamawards!!

By April - uu Mon 10/05/04 19:27:02 GMT

Ok wamawards relaunches in a few weeks and soon taking nominatons.

http://wamworld.ca/awards.htm

I noticed last year wet wasn't as involved as messy and was wondering instead of endless squabbles why not put some healthy compertition in the forum and maybe plug it here...

There is nominations for best free site, best photographers etc ... voted by members and forum readers.

There is a forum set up there too for any suggestions u may have on wamawards , new nominations etc..

This all done for free and for fun (although last year got rather heated ;))

My question is to you all is, Do you want it bringing here?

http://wamworld.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=72#72

Answer at this poll if u wish :)

April x

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]