WetlookPro

Message # 10112.18

Subject: Hello Please not!

Date: Tue 11/05/04 19:26:25 GMT

Name: biotit de

Email: biotit@freenet.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think there a lot of people who esecially like these links (as I).
In reply to Message (10112) Note Should I ban Webshots and other public links from the forum ?

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Sun 09/05/04 05:33:02 GMT

As Sytx does not like candid/publicly shot material, then maybe we should ban all candid and public shot stuff from the forum?

That will mean that no images are allowed unless they were taken specifically with the womans knowledge that they would be seen on a 'fetish' website.

That will mean no webshots, no crosslinks to other, non-wetlook websites, no fountain pictures, no pictures from Thailand, or any other water festival

We will restrict what is posted here to just anouncements from wetlook producers, of their new material featuring paid for models.

You will not be allowed to even post stories, of some girl you saw getting wet on the beach, or in a fountain, and you will not be able to tell us what you did with your wife/girlfriend in the bath or pool over the weekend, without first sending me proof that she gives agreement to it being revealed to the world.

The same of course goes for all other links, we will only accept links if you can provide documentation that the models in the pictures were fully aware of the purpose of the pictures.

If you are happy with the above, then please continue to support Styx and their attacks on the public wetlook producers (note that they have never objected to the webshots links, only to people that are taking their paying customers away).

If you don't want this to come about, then stop calling for it.

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]