WetlookPro

Message # 10062.2.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: New Zealand

Date: Sun 09/05/04 10:13:50 GMT

Name: Chopps nz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sounds good . There is another one in Auckland which comes around only in January. Its a free music gig called summer series and it's held at a park with a fountain ..oooh gotta love those wet chicks , espesially the ones in jeans, I look forward to the gig every year bit this year it was cancelled due to the organisers faith in the bullshit weather forcast.
In reply to Message (10062.2) Hello Re: New Zealand

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 06/05/04 12:25:49 GMT

There are some wet events I know of in NZ.

The university students in various cities have something similar what we have in the uk...called "rag week"...i.e. where the students celebrate graduation by doing wacky things. At one university in NZ they have a wacky river race where all the students wade thru the river and under bridges and other students throw flour and stuff over them.

I have clips of this from Michael Palin's (Monty Python) tv documentary about his world travels...where he participated in these wet and wacky events in NZ.

Of course....in a country where there are 29 sheep for every human being...that old saying may apply...i.e.

New Zealand...a place where men are men...and sheep are nervous....

just kidding.

MK

In reply to Message (10062) Confused New Zealand

By Chopps - nz Thu 06/05/04 10:38:49 GMT

Yeo There .... I gotto ask. where is New Zealand among all of this wetlook scene? From all that I have seen on the net none of it comes from home..I've learnt there are some awsome wetlook countries in the world, unfortunatly NZ is not one of them and Im damm sure Im not the only NZer who likes wetlook...C'mon kiwis lets hear ya ,I know yr out there somewhere Confused

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]