Wetlook-Online

Message # 10034

Subject: Happy My Summer!!

Date: Wed 05/05/04 00:18:17 GMT

Name: Watergirl ca

Email: watergirlmg@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello Everybody,

First, I want to Thank those who posted comments about my recent pics, such as Bernd, Gopher,Denzo,AnthonyX,WetShamus,and Red Johnson...etc.You are all very kind and I would like you to know that I appreciate your comments. I must tell you, these pics are only a "few" of many full photo sets that  will appear this summer on Styx. I have access to so many different area's such as Lakes, Ponds, Waterholes, Waterfalls, streams, also my Pool, 4x4Wheeler,and canoe. That's just to mention a few! I already have my hubby booked for a summer of pure bliss!! This summer, he will have his camera in hand and also the video camera. Yes! We will be doing video with as much Natural Sound as possible. You see! I can not resist a beautiful day with all the birds singing, great company and lots of water to cool down in, on a very hot day. The anticipation is wonderful, and Hubby and I have so much fun. Yahooooooo! I am sure we will also find many big "Mud Holes" along the way of our adventures. Of course this will need a "Wash Off". So as you can see, The places we can play are endless here, and I am looking foward to sharing my fun days. Have a great day and take care........Watergirl. xoxo

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]