minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 00:05:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 10024.1

Subject: Hello Re: VCR alert -- US (digital cable)

Date: Wed 05/05/04 01:10:51 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks....I knew about this a couple of months ago, but the new G4 channel (24hr computing gaming channel)is not carried on my digital cable system (Adelphia). That channel is currently only available to those folks who have COMCAST or TIME WARNER cable systems. If you can get this channel...please tape these scenes and trade them with me.

FYI...I have heard that the G4 channel has been bought out now ....by the same owners who operate the TECH TV channel...and that in future there are plans to merge TECH TV and G4 into one channel....so eventually we will all get to see this channel, cos Tech TV is on all cable systems.

MK

In reply to Message (10024) Hello VCR alert -- US (digital cable)

By aleph - us Tue 04/05/04 18:51:18 GMT

I know a heads-up for this was posted on some forum, but I can't recall where, so apologies if it's old news:

The TV program g4tv.com (also a website), which is available only in select cities and only on digital cable (which I don't have) is airing an episode over the next few days that apparently features a dunk tank. The show features two attractive female hosts who have had a pie fight in the past, so there's hope ...

See the schedule here, and click on "Tanks for Dunkies" for the very brief synopsis:

http://www.g4tv.com/html/showinfo.asp?view=schedule&show_key=23&episode_key=1325

Good luck, and thanks in advance to anyone who manages to make captures.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]