minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 06:50:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1002.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Which is why we are special.

Date: Sat 23/11/02 05:43:39 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Due to wetlook and our need to get women wet before sex, we have an extended foreplay.

When I have wetlook sex, a long time before actual sex is taken up in the shower, I want to enjoy for as long as possible the look and feel of a girl when she is wet in her clothes.  So I use my hands for foreplay in the shower or bath, to extend the amount of time we can spend there.  Forplay for me, usually lasts a good hour or so, that is what girls love.

When we eventually make our way to the bedroom, or the floor, things are already very good for the girl I am with.

I know that is not really an extension to the question, just thought it should be said.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (1002.1.1.1) Drink Me Re: My $.01

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Fri 22/11/02 03:02:12 GMT

Drink Me I Agree whole-heartedly w/u pooldancer Peace Man
In reply to Message (1002.1.1) Confused My $.01

By Pooldancer - us Fri 22/11/02 01:31:01 GMT

as an observer of life for more years than I care to admit to, I have come to the conclusion that water (wet) is a metaphor for sex, and anyone who does not think wetlook is about sex is naive.

The male seems to be generally more interested in the climax of sex, while the female is more excited by the foreplay leading up to the climax.

In addition, the female is less visually stimulated than the male, but is more tactally stimulated.

Most women appear more sexually stimulating to the male eye with some clothing than completely nude (pin-up photography).  They seem to know this so the female dresses to attract the male visually.

Putting all this together, I believe that the female dresses to appeal to the male.  When she discovers that getting wet in her clothing not only excites the male visually, but provides her with the tactile excitement she desires, she learns that wetlook can be enjoyable for her as well as him.

If that were all there were to life, then the act of getting wet for him would be the end, but the meaning of life is life. Continuing Life for the species, which requires sexual activity.  

This then  means that the wetlook becomes a part of foreplay, which leads to the climax of sexual activity, which satisfies both partners.

Therefore, stories that do not lead to sexual activity are only partly honest.    Since all good stories contain a beginning, middle, and end, a wetlook story would be more appropriat if the middle (wetlook) part were stressed, but that does not mean the end (climax) should be ignored.

Simply put, I think that wetlook stories should lead to a sexual climax, but how much of that climax is left to the imagination should be determined by the author.

In reply to Message (1002.1) Hello A not so poll - like answer

By klm4748 - uu Thu 21/11/02 18:46:08 GMT

Seems to me a majority of the available stories involve getting wet as a prelude to sex. Male writers seem to waste no time writing about the woman opening his pants....

But I think that more people should try writing sensual wet stories, ones that emphasize the good feeling of being wet, either alone or together. I'm still working on that myself.

You might also look on Amazon.de for a couple books called Aqua Erotica. I actually found them at BarnesandNoble.com through Google!

In reply to Message (1002) Question A poll - like question

By Tim Pani - tnt@tim-pani.de de Thu 21/11/02 18:25:57 GMT

I just asked myself how you like wetlook stories the most, and now I have to ask you, even if you might find it naive:

Should sex be part of wetlook stories, and if yes, do you like it more or less describing.

I have read several stories which contained wetlook as a lead-in to a hardcore scene, but also some kind of "My clothes became wet and I liked it" stuff. Both kinds can be attractive I think.

I hope I do not touch a taboo with this question; if I do, please ignore this post. It's just that I wanted to post some stories here .... and I want you to read them.

Thank you  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.086 seconds to generate ]