WetlookPro

Message # 76804.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Debbie Reynolds wet

Date: Sat 13/04/19 17:25:05 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The pics of Debbie Reynold in the pool and the book of Hollywood pool party pics were from different eras.   The  coffee table book of pool party photos were taken at actor Joseph Cotton's house in 1955, and show several ladies in dresses in the pool. The pics of Debbie Reynolds in the pool were from an early 60's pool party. I have re-uploaded the pics from both events to my Twitter account, so you can download them from here ...

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

FYI the ultimate venue for Hollywood decadence and fully clothed pool parties used to be "The Garden of Allah" hotel, from 1926 until it was demolished in 1959.  This used to be where all the Hollywood celebs gathered and many hedonistic activities took place ala Great Gatsby style pool parties. There are very few photos from these events because reporters and cameras were largely barred from publishing photos since the hotel and pool villas were largely occupied by celebrities and their mistresses -- it was a seedy rat infested dump that celebrities would never take their spouse to, so it was a convenient private meeting place for celebs go to wild and engage in debauchery....because they knew they were safe because no cameras were around and the journalists in those days did not report on the indiscretions of the Stars.

Johnny Weissmuller was a frequest attendee at these pool parties....as one article said " ... the early Tarzan star Johnny Weissmuller was said to have made her a 'very satisfied Jane' in the hotel pool. Garden residents loved to jump into it in the winter in full evening dress and splash around.On another occasion, fellow guests were woken one morning by the sound of Bankhead and Weissmuller, evidently back from a party, jumping in off the pool's high diving board. The actress, weighed down in a heavily beaded dress and diamonds, dropped like a stone to the bottom of the pool, where she managed to shed all her clothes, emerging completely naked.

Some of the few pool party pics are here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3083968/Hollywood-s-Hotel-Hedonism-s-one-Tinsel-Town-s-untold-stories-stars-Sinatra-Olivier-Garbo-Monroe-indulged-vice-VIP-hideaway-clothes-not-required.html / http://dailym.ai/1Kbs4sX

MK

In reply to Message (76804.1) Note Re:Debbie Reynolds wet

By Bruno - de Sat 13/04/19 15:30:18 GMT

This picture I remember is out of a book describing hollywood parties in the years of glory.
In reply to Message (76804) Question Debbie Reynolds wet

By Gary Kay - uu Sat 13/04/19 07:49:06 GMT

Was looking thru all of my old 3.5 inch floppies and disks looking for an image that I thought I'd have but don't. Was asked by a viewer if I had a black and white image of Debbie Reynolds being knocked or pushed into a pool wearing a long chiffon gown. Anyone have a thought on where I might locate such an image??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]