Message # 76730

Subject: Video New Video! Navy Blue Jacket, Blouse and Jeans in Bath

Date: Fri 05/04/19 19:28:19 GMT

Name: April us

Email: ashowers70@gmail.com

Website: https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com/ / www.aprilshowerswetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi everybody!

My latest video is now available on my website. I was feeling kinda blue, so I decided to take a hot bath fully clothed in navy blue: jacket & long-sleeved button-down blouse, blue jeans, black dress socks and black ballet flats. I start out by sitting in the tub completely dry and let water slowly fill up and immerse me, starting with the socks and shoes, then the blue jeans, and finally all of me. Halfway through, I take off the shoes so you can get a good look at my wet socks. When the tub is full, I do some slow, sensual head dunking for you wet hair lovers. At the end, I take off the jacket to reveal the shirt in all its wet shiny glory. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com/?wix-vod-video-id=0de4c65d9cc5443a8af48db150fcca46&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-jj9101xi2#

The 11:30 clip is available for purchase (unlimited streaming with download option) for $ 11 or for rental (unlimited streaming for 48 hours) for $ 6. You can also subscribe to my Wetlook Collection Channel on my website (unlimited streaming of all my videos) for $ 30 per month.

Cheers,

April

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]