Wetlook-Online

Message # 76458.1

Subject: Talking Par for the course in this game

Date: Sun 10/03/19 22:34:47 GMT

Name: waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Missing the very scenes we're after. But I guess it adds to "the thrill of the hunt". Still interesting info. Looks like the same Elizabeth Allen who had the good wet scene in "Donovan's Reef".
In reply to Message (76458) Info To Falstog & Waterspaniel re vintage wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 10/03/19 19:57:05 GMT

Here is an update to the "missing" wet wedding episode from the 1972 series of "The Paul Lynde.

This is a case of Murphy's law....i.e. 26 episodes were made and guess how many episodes the DECADES TV channel has in their library and are currently running on their Retro TV channel....24 of them. And guess how many episodes had wetlook scenes = 2 of them (episodes 8 and 9)....and guess which episodes they do not have mastertapes for...you guessed it....episodes 8 and 9. I contacted them via their Facebook page and they said that the mastertapes for those 2 episodes are missing or not available to air..

Oh well....we know that 16mm film prints exist for those 2 missing episodes, but those are very low quality and faded prints that I have had in my collection for 15 years.....so there is no chance that Decades TV will be airing digital master copies of those episodes.

But if you are interested to see what is missing, somebody uploaded those poor quality film prints to Youtube....

The Pool Wedding Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQmOco6Syj8

The other missing mastertape episode where Elizabeth Allen gets pushed into the pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3smzmsiJYU&t=793s

So far nobody has located a 16mm print of the 1972 episode of "The Good Life" where Donna Mills goes in the pool in her maid's uniform....

FYI there is now an explanation for the bad continuity and missing/deleted wetlook scene from the 1976 Logan's Run film....i.e. did you ever wonder how come one second Jenny is dry and running thru the tunnels and suddenly she is all wet with no explanation for how she got wet in that film...a really bad case of continuity that has puzzled several wetlook fans for 40 years. It has now been revealed that they deleted the scene where she falls into a water tank from a broken railing and gets pulled out by Michael York. That scene was originally shown at the film premiere (and an audience member recorded the audio for that scene) but it was later cut (along with 10 other scenes) when the film was trimmed by 25 minutes due to censors wanting the more salacious scenes cut from the film to get a rating certificate. That is shame because that was a good wetlook pantyhose scene....however a still photo and the audio of that scene still exist. We know the footage existed on the original Directors Cut of the film, but so far none of the DVD or Blu Ray releases of the film have fully restored all the deleted scenes....but maybe one day this footage will show up on a future Blu Ray restoration. For now...all we have is this reconstruction...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDvwerMtZiw

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]