MyWetloook

Message # 76355.2.1

Subject: None I Agree [nt]

Date: Fri 01/03/19 06:49:49 GMT

Name: Dave us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (76355.2) None Re:wetlooker.com gone

By sleazoid44 - uu Thu 28/02/19 23:15:34 GMT

Too many whiners here. Look, if you don't like something, don't look at it. Don't buy it. But don't demand the provider change to fit your whims. I obviously like Wetlooker's material. I must have spent a few hundred dollars on it last year. And I had more sets I was planning to buy.

I'll bet the schmucks who criticized Dima wouldnt have bought anything even if he'd catered to their exact preferences. Just nasty unhappy shitheads who want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

In reply to Message (76355) Sad wetlooker.com gone

By John - uu Thu 28/02/19 22:58:26 GMT

<i>

Dear fans.

It was a nice 6 years.

It's time to close my wetlook business.

From the financial side, it was just covering costs, with my constant insvestitions of money and time, trying to find and try something new.

But the other side: It becomes a total critizism for me everyone: wetlook forums, personal messages... Why hair is dry, or wet before, why so ofen, why so much.. I feel that I hurt somebodies from these forums with my job.

So I decided no debates anymore, no promises. As I see, my model of business can not meet demands and critics, and my other mental part tells me:

listen them, you can not - dont' do it.

So I ll'get back to my main everyday work, not to spend time and nervus to wetlook.

I thought before, that than the more locations, groups of models, style and view you have, and provide them with constant work, and satisfy

all wetlookers with everyday updates - than better. It's a happyness for everyone: models, team, fans and me for putting them together. But now it hurts me more, than satisfy.

So I decided to try STOP it.

Thank you for understanding.

</i>

:'(

Let's hope it was an early April's fools

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]