minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:50:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 76314.1

Subject: Pictures Re:Costa Rica wetlook?

Date: Tue 26/02/19 16:10:32 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm not sure you need to worry too much about spectators.    Many of the locals seem to swim in clothes anyway - this, for example, is in Costa Rica:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=772187149478808&set=pb.100000625907040.-2207520000.1551195919.&type=3&theater

as is this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2017077411661584&set=pb.100000780330628.-2207520000.1551195491.&type=3&theater

- so I suspect the locals will take clothed swimming for granted.

I also had a quick look at Playa Samara on Google Maps/Streetview:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@9.8825864,-85.5187993,5735m/data=!3m1!1e3

(I assume this is the right one?).    There don't seem to have been any actual streetview cars there, but plenty of people have done photospheres, mostly on the beaches.    

[If you haven't used this before, you click on the little man in the bottom right corner, and, holding the click, move him towards the map.    Lots of blue circles should appear.   Move the man until his feet are next to a blue circle, then release, and you should then find yourself with a picture taken where the blue circle is located.    You can then swivel the picture around through 360 degrees by clicking anywhere on the screen and moving your mouse sideways.]

Even Samara beach looks pretty quiet by the standards of any decent UK beach (sorry, should say English beach, there are plenty of deserted golden sands in Scotland!), and the other beaches along the coast look completely deserted.    Most of the people in view look western rather than locals, and the photospheres themselves are mostly done by people with non-hispanic names, but it looks to me as if you won't have any problem finding a spectator-free stretch of beach (if you do feel the need for that)  anywhere away from the main tourist centre.

But I've never been to Costa Rica, nor indeed anywhere else in that region, so I may be talking complete rubbish here......

In reply to Message (76314) Question Costa Rica wetlook?

By SwimInClothes - Swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Sun 24/02/19 19:14:17 GMT

Hello,

Taking a vacation in June to Sámara beach and La Fortuna Costa Rica for 7 nights. Any tips for places to get wet without a lot of spectators?  Horseback riding, swimming holes, waterfalls, secluded beaches, etc?

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]