WetlookPro

Message # 75051.2

Subject: None Re:The five times I saw my gf wet - #2

Date: Mon 29/10/18 05:49:05 GMT

Name: candidsocks uu

Email: candidsocks111@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for sharing.  I love women in wet socks, and this would have been a dream for me.  I just wish I was on the beach when you pulled her in.  I would have loved to see that in person.
In reply to Message (75051) News/Mag/Book The five times I saw my gf wet - #2

By someone89 - uu Sat 27/10/18 15:40:12 GMT

#2 - the morning jog

The second time I saw my girlfriend, R, wet, was on a vacation in a beach resort a couple of years ago.

We had packed our workout gear in order to do more than just lay down on the sun and eat like animals in the buffet.

One morning, early, around 7.30am, we got up to go for a run in a wooden path along the dunes that existed in the resort. Temperatures were around 30ºC along the day, but we were hoping to get our run done while the air was still fresh from the night.

I got my shorts, t-shirt and sneakers on. She put on a pink sports-bra, a pair of skintight, very flexy and thin grey leggings with a pink stripe along the side of each leg, and some pink Nike sneakers. Underneath, she had only a whitethong and white ankle socks.

We exited the hotel through the main atrium and made way to a parking lot nearby where the dune path's entrance was.

I always like to run after R to be able to see her big butt along the way, for extra motivation.

After a few minutes running, it had become clear for both of us that even though the sun wasn't yet high, the temperature was becoming unbearable. So, I sugested we go run near the sea, in the wet sand, which is hard enough to run in. This way the sea breeze would make for a more enjoyable temperature.

We jogged for about 20 minutes along the waves and eventually stopped. There was no need for a hard workout, after all we were in holidays.

As we stood looking at the sea catching our breaths, I said "I'm going in to cool down a bit". I had by now learned that R would't agree with an idea like this for herself, but she might go along with it if I or someone else went first. So I took off my shirt and sneakers and went into the surf.

R watched me for a while, without looking like she would get in, so I came back to the shore, took off her sneakers (but not the socks though) and pulled her by the hand into the water. She hopped over the tiny waves and the bottom of her leggings turned very dark. She said she wasn't going to go in any further, but I managed to throw enough water at her to drench her clothes completely.

We were lucky her sports bra didn't go see through, altough her leggings were only like paint over her ass and thighs, which made R a little embarassed while walking back to the hotel room. She walked back soaked, in her white socks, because she didn't want to get her sneakers wet, and was affraid of hurting her feet if she went barefoot in the street.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]