WetlookPro

Message # 75020.2.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Scatter Yeah we probably are! [nt]

Date: Sun 28/10/18 16:05:42 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1.1) Hello Re:In my experience.....

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 27/10/18 23:26:36 GMT

You're sure we are not in alternative realities?

Who knows ... I guess if I ever suddenly find myself living in a hot country and able to swim, your reality would make a difference.

In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1.1.1.1.2.1.1) Talking Re:In my experience.....

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 27/10/18 20:51:32 GMT

I think I may have posted this here before, but it bears another outing because it gives an interesting insight into the effects of swimming in Muslim-type clothing, from the viewpoint of a western woman who normally wears western-style swimwear https://www.flickr.com/photos/slow_life_symposium/14142533739/in/faves-105715846@N06/

It is true that relatively tight but non-stretchy clothing can constrain movement, especially when wet.    But that is more a characteristic of male than female clothing - most female clothing is either skin-tight and stretchy, or very loose.    Muslim women's clothing is both - a tight stretchy base layer (often stretch jeans these days) with a very loose garment on top.      Anyway, most of the women going into the sea fully clothed in my pictures can't swim (so they have often told me).

Clothing does increase friction in going through the water, and the effect is noticeable even when only walking in the shallows.    Long skirts are a particular problem when walking because the water she is forcing her way through can't flow between the woman's legs, making a woman in long skirts rather like a ship with a square bow; it is common to see a woman holding her skirt clear of the water for this reason (not to keep it dry, usually it is already soaked).

I think you've probably mistaken the purpose of the adjusting and squeezing of clothing, though, Malvineous.    The adjustment is something we all, but especially women, do more or less instinctively whenever we have made an unusual movement, such as pulling a jersey back down at the waist after reaching to a high shelf, or shaking trouser legs back to their full length after having been sitting with legs bent - it has more to do with restoring "correct" appearance than comfort.    And the squeezing and wringing is mainly to curtail the uncomfortable drips landing on, and rivulets of water running down, the skin off a super-saturated garment or hair, rather than anything to do with the discomfort of the contact with the garment itself (IMO).      I would also say that these actions are much more commonly seen in a wetlook video, whose subjects are usually more accustomed to swimming in swimsuits, than on a beach full of women accustomed to swimming clothed.

So all in all, I think the disadvantages of swimming clothed are much over-estimated by those who don't do it, and I firmly believe that those who do do it get much more pleasure than discomfort from doing it - otherwise why would they do it at all.    Whilst for many - but very far from all - wearing full clothing is compulsory for religious reasons, going into the water is not compulsory for anybody.

In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1.1.1.1.2.1) Hello Re:In my experience.....

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 27/10/18 15:50:34 GMT

Well, wet clothes are sub-optimal. For example, long-sleeve shirts ("dress shirts") stop you raising your arms, as they stick to your arms and impede movement. Even fairly minimal attire such as t-shirts can have a restrictive effect.

Something strange I notice, even in wetlook videos, is where someone will climb out of the pool soaking wet, then squeeze the water out of their hair and clothes (suggesting that soaking wet hair and clothes are uncomfortable), and then jump back in. Even when they know that they will be soaked again a few seconds later, they seemingly cannot help remove excess water. Another common action is to ruffle their hair, to un-stick it I suppose. Wet fringes ("bangs") are always something to push back out of the way -- nobody seems to like the feel of those. It's also common to see people in a wet t-shirt un-sticking it from their chest (such as on game shows that involve getting wet in a t-shirt). I find these signs of discomfort (be they conscious or, more likely, unconscious actions) in produced wetlook off-putting, as it suggests that the models are not fully natural with water.

The perception of wet clothes sticking to you will vary person by person, because I also know girls who like wet clothes. It all depends on your perception of touch, something that I came face to face with again after moving from a rubber strap watch (the watch module itself finally died after over 21 years) to a metal bracelet watch. For me, being wet is more about how it looks than how it feels: it is a matter of accepting some discomfort from physical contact and impeded movement in order to get a good appearance. In my case, I am pretty sensitive and, while touch sensations are not by necessity unpleasant, they are however distracting.

I suppose that if you grew up swimming clothed, and you are OK with any sensation that you can become accustomed to (whether that is from continual exposure to maintain tolerance, or long-term tolerance to intermittent exposure), then it could indeed be nothing out of the ordinary, which seems to be the case here, but even then, repeated exposure makes no guarantee of ever gaining tolerance to a sensation.

One person I know is fine with *swimming* clothed, but getting out of the water and having wet clothes stick to her is unbearable, but she seems to be extra sensitive and intolerant to fabric.

I guess in most cases, people are simply able to accept the increased discomfort for the benefit of modesty or convenience.

In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1.1.1.1.2) Talking Re:In my experience.....

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 27/10/18 00:11:48 GMT

Note the words "warm sunny day" in my previous post.     On the 300 days a year in southern England (and 330 days a year in Scotland) when these words don't apply, I too dislike the feeling of wet clothes.     And these words never apply on the many rainy days, when I dislike wet clothes so much that I spend a helluva lot of money on outer clothes designed to prevent my inner clothes getting wet.     Yet in my experience, the only time that most white British women get their clothes wet is when they're caught in the rain.    I too know many white British women who think that they dislike the feeling of wet clothes, but actually they don't know, because they have never tried it on a warm sunny day.      And I have come across a good many who tried it on a warm sunny beach for the first time in my presence (with a wee bit of persuasion!) and decided that it was actually rather enjoyable....

If you asked most white British women whether they liked the feeling of spreading greasy sun cream over their bodies, they would probably say "no".     And if you asked them whether they liked the feeling of sunburn, they would certainly say "no".     So you could easily prove that nobody would ever go into the water out of doors on a warm sunny day, since they dislike the feeling of all the alternative ways of doing so.    As any pollster will tell you, it just depends how you ask the question....

As I say, my empirical experience suggests that the women who are most keen to go into the water are those who do so in clothes.   And the ones who "find it uncomfortable, and even worse, cannot go swimming as a result" are predominantly those who think that in order to go swimming they must carry special clothes in addition to the ones they are wearing, then faff about changing clothes in public, then smear themselves with greasy (and expensive) gunge or risk the real pain of sunburn, then expose their near-nudity to public view, then......      

I think I may have just proved that swimming fully clothed is all about convenience, and nothing to do with pleasure, which is not what I believe at all - oh well, can't win them all!

In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:In my experience.....

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 25/10/18 22:18:42 GMT

jollywet — it's from people I know who hate how wet clothes feel.
In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1.1.1) Talking In my experience.....

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 25/10/18 21:16:55 GMT

Forum members are probably fed up with me boring on about my 50 years of actively seeking wetlook on British beaches, but I'm going to bore on again anyway.    And with something I've said a couple of times before.     

Of women aged over about 30 who come on to a British promenade or beach on a warm sunny day, I estimate that only about 10% of those with a white skin go into the water above their ankles (this is including both those who go in wearing a swimsuit and those who go in wearing clothes), whilst at least 50% of those with a darker skin go into the water (almost invariably fully clothed).    I don't know where Malvineous gets his information that people "don't like how [wet clothes] feel" from, but my experience is completely the opposite - that women are much more likely to choose to go into the water if they feel able do so fully clothed, which suggests to me that it is women who feel obliged to wear very little when going into the water who "don't like how it feels".    I'm not saying that it is necessarily a sexual thing, but there is no doubt in my mind that those women who feel able to swim in their clothes enjoy going into the water more than those who don't.    But I am open to contrary evidence....

Oh, and I agree with MK about swim training - I and all my class at school in Scotland, and both my sons' school classes in England, had to go into the pool wearing pyjamas to prove we could save ourselves should our houses sink beneath the sea while we were sleeping....     

In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1.1) None Re:Netherlands in Europe

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 25/10/18 16:36:04 GMT

I grew up in the UK and when I was a kid at school we had the same clothed swimming lessons at school in England as you see in the Netherlands. They also do the same thing in Japan as well. When I was 10 years old I remember taking my survival swim test and then spending extra time watching all the girls taking their tests as well.

In my school they mostly asked people to wear pajamas or gym clothes for these tests.....and I remember thinking ....whats the point of wearing pajamas for a clothed swimming test.....because if I am ever in a real life saving incident I will surely NOT be wearing pajamas. Those pajama tests are as silly as the flight attendant ditching tests, where 90% of flight attendants take the pool ditching test wearing shorts or leggings and t shirts, and not their uniforms which they would be wearing in a real ditching situation. I guess the logic is, if a plane crashes into the ocean all the passengers will be the first ones to exit the plane, because the flight attendants will too busy changing out of their uniforms to put of leggings and t shirts....ha ha

In reply to Message (75020.2.1.1) None Netherlands in Europe

By Slawomir - pl Thu 25/10/18 07:58:48 GMT

In Europe, there is one country where children and adolescents must take a swimming exam at school.

No other country requires such training, and does not allow any swimming in the pool.

EEWetlook and Wamtherland are wetlook websites from the Netherlands.

Only in this one country in Europe has a social acceptance for doing such things.

In reply to Message (75020.2.1) Question Re:Asian cultures

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 24/10/18 22:34:59 GMT

I suppose the real question is — how many people find it uncomfortable, and even worse, cannot go swimming as a result? While it seems that many people are indifferent to wet clothes, plenty of people don't like how it feels.
In reply to Message (75020.2) None Re:Asian cultures

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 24/10/18 16:49:12 GMT

Well, I spent 12 years living in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan, with numerous trips to Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and South Korea.....so I pretty much experiemced the cultures all over Asia.

I can say that in most cases clothed swimming has nothing to do with excitement and people are not even cognizant of their wet clothes. They are totally oblivious to it. The main reason for opting to use clothes instead of swimsuit is all about modesty, in that they do not feel comfortable exposing their bodies via westernized swimsuits.

They do not find wetlook exciting nor enjoyable......to them clothed swimming is like brushing your teeth or eating a bowl of noodles....it is just a normal function to every day life.

They ONLY country in Asia where there are known wetlook fans and wetook is seen as a fetish.....is Japan, where wetlook fetishism has been well established for many years.

This is the reason you do not see Asian wetlook fans on this forum....because aside from 1-2 people from India there are no Asian wetlook fans, and the Asian Fans who are into wetlook are all in Japan and they do not communicate in English so they would not visit an English speaking forum.

I have my customer demographics records for 7000 wetlook fans dating back to 1991, and the stats have not changed in 20 years.....i.e. 80% of all wetlook fans come from 3 countries only...USA, UK and Germany. Another 15% come from other European countries, and misc other countries like Canada, Australia account for the rest.

I think the culture which you grew up in has a lot to do with it.....i.e. if you grew up in a culture wher wetlook was "rare and naughty".....then you would find it exciting. But if you grew up in a country where it was "the norm" then you would not even notice it....it would be as normal as brushing your teeth and not exciting.

What is thrill of being a stamp or coin collector......they are not interested in what is common, they get a thrill by finding rare items.

I can only speak for myself, but if I lived in a world where everybody drove a Mercedes, BMW or Audi.....I would not want what everybody else has got. I would get more of thrill driving a rare car that you rarely saw on the road.

MK

In reply to Message (75020) None Asian cultures

By Laszlo - hu Wed 24/10/18 10:11:49 GMT

Dear Members of the Forum,

I have always wanted to know whether people living in Muslim or Hindu countries find swimming fully clothed exciting. Recently a Bangladeshi gentleman posted a YouTube video in which he and his friends jump into a pool fully clothed. I asked him:

“In Europe  many of us like swimming fully clothed because we find it specially enjoyable. In your country it is the norm. May some of your people find it similarly pleasant?”

His answer:

“Yes, it gives us a sense of happy satisfaction.”

Nevertheless I do not assume that this forum has Asian members.

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]