Message # 74765.1

Subject: Square Re:to: Ed & Tess of AW&S

Date: Fri 28/09/18 18:36:05 GMT

Name: EdR us

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Website: http://www.asplashofglamour.com/ / asplashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry for the delay in response…..

To give you the background perspective of this set, we shot it a few years ago, so I don't remember all of the details. What I do remember was, we arranged to borrow this home from friends for the day and we had access to use their pool, bath and shower. We had also brought along three models. On that day, each model would do two sets. Christina was an experienced model, but we had never worked with her before.

Experienced models are great to work with because they don't require a lot of direction, but the first time you work with a model can be a bit awkward because neither knows the other very well, and thats something that takes time to establish. Usually, it takes more than one session for models and photographers to get comfortable with each other. This was our very first shoot together and yes, it was a bit awkward, which isn't uncommon. Like all models we work with, Christina was informed and aware of the work we did, before we started and she agreed to it.

Having said that, I don't believe that until that time, Christina had ever done a fully clothed wet look photo shoot before. So those expressions you might had interpreted as being unusual or hard to explain are probably very genuine. As mentioned, I do tell them what they will be doing for us, but I don't explain to them what to expect when it comes to the sensations of getting wet while fully clothed. Thats something I let them discover for themselves. So if a model has never taken that first high heeled step into a pool before, it's a new experience for her, and she will likely respond accordingly, be it an expression or something she may say, which is not unusual in our experience. But I do try to capture that if the opportunity presents itself :D

Sincerely EdR & Tess

In reply to Message (74765) Idea to: Ed & Tess of AW&S

By Furai - us Thu 27/09/18 17:46:39 GMT

I purchased the Christina in a Blue Gown photoset yesterday, and (although I'm sure I'm wrong) I was intrigued by a few of the pictures. The beginning of the set is quite "normal", from a wetlook perspective. However, it gets interesting once Christina puts one foot in the pool. When I switched to the next picture (d_2859.jpg) her expression is a little hard to explain. I immediately began to wonder if she wasn't told this would be a wetlook shoot. Modeling around a pool isn't that unusual, and (I'm imagining) when Ed asks her to put one shoe in the water she may have briefly thought, "oookay...".  However, let's suppose Ed then says, "Okay, now the other foot". It's at this point that Christina's look comes across as, "Wait... WHAT??"  There are a few other pics later in the set that could well be captioned, Ed: "Go deeper!"  Christina (thinking): "I can't believe he's doing this!"

I honestly don't think she was deceived. I can't imagine Ed doing that. But at the same I find the idea of watching the model's reaction during a photo shoot when the photographer (presumably) decides at the spur of the moment to have her, her gown and heels actually climb into the water quite erotic.

Any comments, Ed?   Tess??  ;)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]